some art :D

I love dragonflys, i caught one with my bare hands in grade 3 or so

i remember myself catching huge orange dragonflies with my hands :3 and butterflies at night... Good times..

I can think of many reasons

Oh, come on. Spiders are awesome :3 they have huge long legs and they eat those stupid flies and mosquitos. And they make pretty big webs : D besides, even if it actually falls on you, what cam happen? I'd be worried not to kill the poor guy, nobody would want to be squished just because they tripped.
  • Like 1

Don't be mean to insects and arachnids! Without them we would't have crops and.....and....eh....flyswatters...and...Spiderman.....yeah no spiderpig without them!!!

not many know what Wilson is somehow a shadow birdman...2XfLR7Z.png

(That'd explain his hair. Actually feathers, mheh)

L4UuIO8.png

So, yeah... He... He likes... Insects and arachnids :3

• Like 3

i remember myself catching huge orange dragonflies with my hands :3 and butterflies at night... Good times..Oh, come on. Spiders are awesome :3 they have huge long legs and they eat those stupid flies and mosquitos. And they make pretty big webs : D besides, even if it actually falls on you, what cam happen? I'd be worried not to kill the poor guy, nobody would want to be squished just because they tripped.

Once when i was a kid, a spider was hanging off a string on the ceiling above my head( the reason why i never sleep on my back anymore)

I don't see whats so wrong with a spider tap dancing on your face

i guess it depends on the spider.

for me, some spiders and insects are pretty to look at, some are not. but all in all, most of them are just food.

Respect every organism on the planet, from cockroaches to anglerfish and to intestinal parasites. 

When you disrespect organisms, Xjurwi gets upset.  When Xjurwi gets upset, he starts sharpening his knife.  When Xjurwi starts sharpening his knife, he wants to stab things 37 times in the chest.  When Xjurwi wants to stab things 37 times in the chest, he sneaks into your house and stabs you 37 times in the chest.

Don't get stabbed 37 times in the chest.  Respect organisms today.

• Like 2

So I guess nobody knows that they eat spiders at night without even realizing...? Yea, I saw some fact that said we eat spiders in our sleep, they jump into our mouths and we swallow them.

Good luck sleeping tonight :}

Actually,

I think it is a calculated probability based on rather shaky assumptions. In the end it can't make a statement about the reality of certain individuals.

You can either use this ''data' to state the improbability of this event or tha it could happen. In the end it isn't important.

Respect every organism on the planet, from cockroaches to anglerfish and to intestinal parasites.

I'm not entirely sure that the Lion respects the Zebra when it's ripping the Zebra's throat out and gorging on the remains.

I'm not entirely sure that the Lion respects the Zebra when it's ripping the Zebra's throat out and gorging on the remains.

probably not. but it doesn't kill it only because it thinks "ew, the zebra is nasty! lets kill it!" like humans tend to do. it kills it because it's hungry.

probably not. but it doesn't kill it only because it thinks "ew, the zebra is nasty! lets kill it!" like humans tend to do. it kills it because it's hungry.

Good point, but some animals(and people) do kill out of fear. Some animals or people may have a phobia of a certain organism and take it far enough to kill or injure the creature, regardless of whether or not it caused any wayward harm to the person in mind. I can take a guess that some animals may be frightened or intimidated by other animals, causing them to retaliate. Xjurwi has a good point in that we should respect all life, but some of us can only take that respect so far before we can't stand it anymore. I for one understand the importance of insects and arachnids in our ecosystems and respect them for that, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to try and kill or shoo one away if one so happens to get in my home. Sometimes we can try all we want, but just can't bring ourselves to respect everything completely sometimes. But that's different from the people who get a kick out of disrespect.