some art :D

Willette try drawing Wilson with your eyes closed and compare it to eyes open drawing

I totally support this ^

This gonna be a funny experience

1LThaOS.jpg

BVzecbk.png

I might be getting better at it XD

Still waiting for my sea pig dressed up as wendy.

here you go

6cvU9Rj.png

(yeah, that's an actual sea pig)

jIZUblu.png

here's some Willow too.

• Like 10

hey, i've read some of Miss comics again, and you know what... i like where things are going >:}

CfK0cP3.png

it's kind of my interpretation, but, well... yeah, still legit. It's legit, guys, all's fine.  

Edited by Willette
  • Like 1

Did we create a new art trend; blind drawing?

I doubt that we were the first ones, really. But i'm never stopping you from drawing with or without your eyes being closed. Seriously, i spent 4 hours painting, 2 hours listening to an anatomy lecture and 3 hours drawing composition and i still want to draw... CREEPY TIIIIME

MR2yalG.png

MEHEHHEHE.... come on, i  just have all these damn things in my head... which i never found weird or bad... good old imaginary friends i had (and probably now have, MHEH) were all armed with either some nice weaponry or some amazing monster looks >:} 

I'm such a weirdo, hahah... HAHAHAH... i'm gonna hide in the dark :}

• Like 2

Oh yeah, I forgot about your other form when I was a lurker. Now it's time for me to draw people from Sector [Redacted]

i have many fooorms, muahahha. i'm getting tired... i get crazy then i'm tired... whooh... have a nice... day?... goodnight.... have fun n stuff :}

I doubt that we were the first ones, really. But i'm never stopping you from drawing with or without your eyes being closed. Seriously, i spent 4 hours painting, 2 hours listening to an anatomy lecture and 3 hours drawing composition and i still want to draw... CREEPY TIIIIME

MEHEHHEHE.... come on, i  just have all these damn things in my head... which i never found weird or bad... good old imaginary friends i had (and probably now have, MHEH) were all armed with either some nice weaponry or some amazing monster looks >:} 

I'm such a weirdo, hahah... HAHAHAH... i'm gonna hide in the dark :}

release them