some art :D

I doubt that we were the first ones, really. But i'm never stopping you from drawing with or without your eyes being closed. Seriously, i spent 4 hours painting, 2 hours listening to an anatomy lecture and 3 hours drawing composition and i still want to draw... CREEPY TIIIIME

(img)

MEHEHHEHE.... come on, i  just have all these damn things in my head... which i never found weird or bad... good old imaginary friends i had (and probably now have, MHEH) were all armed with either some nice weaponry or some amazing monster looks >:} I'm such a weirdo, hahah... HAHAHAH... i'm gonna hide in the dark :}

If you get enough time I'd love to see you spend a couple of hours on a piece of art, because you have an eye for greyscale and that's great advantage :grin:

If you get enough time I'd love to see you spend a couple of hours on a piece of art, because you have an eye for greyscale and that's great advantage :grin:

Wohoo, advantages! I usually spend hours doing things for courses, not these fast sketches here... but maybe, if i have an idea... i'd need a good idea for that XD Thanks for support, tho! XD good to see my work's appreciated :3

here's a random gif by the way

PgBB3uo.gif

*likeiknowwhat'sgoingonNOPE*

• Like 4

Wohoo, advantages! I usually spend hours doing things for courses, not these fast sketches here... but maybe, if i have an idea... i'd need a good idea for that XD Thanks for support, tho! XD good to see my work's appreciated :3

here's a random gif by the way

(img)

*likeiknowwhat'sgoingonNOPE*

Wilson: HUEHUEHURRDURRHUEHUEHUDURURURUR

Maxwell: Cornflakes, milk, apples, cigars x10, hairgel, bread

• Like 2

HAAAVVE MMMYYYYYY YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!11!!1!1!111!!!1!1!!1!1!!!1

*Passes Symage a sticky note with "YES" Scribbled all over it*

Also, you guys should TOTALLY watch the duck video. Trust me, it's totally awesome.

Edited by TooMuchHoneyHam