some art :D

I hate spiders, you should full well know that.

All the cobwebs they leave on me when I sleep disgust me.

the cobwebs are only built in the day or early mornin so obviously they won't cover you in cobwebs while you sleep plus they eat them at the end of the day because what spider doesn't want to eat something that came out of their abdomen and has been sittin for a day catchin meals all the tiny bits of fly that wern't eaten layin there

the cobwebs are only built in the day or early mornin so obviously they won't cover you in cobwebs while you sleep plus they eat them at the end of the day because what spider doesn't want to eat something that came out of their abdomen and has been sittin for a day catchin meals all the tiny bits of fly that wern't eaten layin there

I saw a spider making its web at night. Pretty sure they should make it at night time, before all the food wakes up. So yeah, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

• Like 1

i know, but i just asked him is he dislikes insects.

I'm sorry but sometimes I can't hold on me....I was reading the other insects as counting spiders in....and it's a common ''mistake'' which doesn't have any impact on the discussion but I always get itchy with something like that....sorry ^ ^

Edited by MilleniumCount

I'm sorry but sometimes I can't hold on me....I was reading the other insects as counting spiders in....and it's a common ''mistake'' which doesn't have any impact on the discussion but I always get itchy with something like that....sorry ^ ^

*grabs shotgun* DIE INNER WICKERBOTTOM DIE!!!!!

*cough cough* i stop the derail and leave now.