some art :D

I know, its the funny part about that image, If i could make a gif Id make a dancing mactusk jr one for fun XD and do you feel like raidcall?

It's a bit late for raidcall. And tomorrow i need to go to the Tel Aviv early... Soooo... Nope, sorry! But i will find some time!... Later... I hope...

wilson art thou mad?! XD

Posted Image

And while Wilson explains to you how mad he actually is

I will go to sleep :3

Night! Don't let the Charlie bite you~

- - - Updated - - -

you'll have to contact Neosaurus on making the art available for making the mod, or you won't have your art in it, im afraid...

Im not the modder, it's Neosaurus...

just Pm him sometime later. I am sure he will not miss an opportunity to screw around here... Right?

Nothing much, it just became 500 because the new forums default settings is 20 post per page (Which I already used in the old forums anyway lolol)

Oh... Panic over. xDGet back on dem rails Jimmy.

Posted Image

I guess, i should het used to this whole new thing... My tablet is not very happy about that new post format, but i will make it enjoy...

well, at least we still have a chance to make a 1000 page do-over, heh? Hehe... Heh.... I need a hug.

I guess, i should het used to this whole new thing... My tablet is not very happy about that new post format, but i will make it enjoy......well, at least we still have a chance to make a 1000 page do-over, heh? Hehe... Heh.... I need a hug.

Hug? (>owo)> Edited by Luggs

I guess, i should het used to this whole new thing... My tablet is not very happy about that new post format, but i will make it enjoy...

well, at least we still have a chance to make a 1000 page do-over, heh? Hehe... Heh.... I need a hug.

I'm not use to it too -_-" I'm so use to old things but watch me get use to this in a couple of hours.

*Hugs* because hugs from cats always make people happy

I'm not use to it too -_-" I'm so use to old things but watch me get use to this in a couple of hours.*Hugs* because hugs from cats always make people happy

Unless they have claws. Then it makes you scream in pain.
  • Like 1