some art :D

That cactus is so well-drawn. I got a thorn in my eye from looking at it. :-) I'm not sure if you still do requests, but can you draw a Merm and a Beefalo that are dancing together?

Hehehe, thanks. 

Of course i still do requests!

Posted Image

these guys are having fun.

• Like 1

Eeey, thanks rabbit guy! 

now i understand why you are so fast with the request drawings, when the cactus needed 4 hours to draw.i imagine a long drawed beefalo 

_____

(_____        

_____        this are bunny ears

(_____          

look at the cacti, the cactis amazing XD

and I'm unsure where everyone is its been rather quiet

Thank you! 

Huh, i see... I hope they aren't scared to come to the new forums. Anyway... Any interesting things in don't starve preview? Any requests? Any news?

Thank you! 

Huh, i see... I hope they aren't scared to come to the new forums. Anyway... Any interesting things in don't starve preview? Any requests? Any news?

lots of interesting things in the preview, mostly bugs but meh there's a cool magical flux mechanic which makes the sanity creatures appear regardless of sanity at certain times in the ruins by these things called nightmare lights, er a new boss monster, albino spiders climbing down from the ceiling and a bunch of interesting new toys in the ancient tier

Thank you! 

craig can give you more infos, ive started the ruins but im not far in them.what i saw are lots of dead clockworks and new ponds, spiky bushes you can eat, much lightbulbs and giant pillars

lots of interesting things in the preview, mostly bugs but meh there's a cool magical flux mechanic which makes the sanity creatures appear regardless of sanity at certain times in the ruins by these things called nightmare lights, er a new boss monster, albino spiders climbing down from the ceiling and a bunch of interesting new toys in the ancient tier

Posted Image

• Like 1