some art :D

Posted Image

Knowing how good of a modder you are, doing anything with don't starve should not be too hard for you... Maybe we can talk about what it could do all toghether, so it would be more or less balanced... I am not a fan of balanced games though >:3

The sentence "just tell me what you'd like the WCM to do" didn't sound quite right, what I really meant to say is that since the WCM is a concept you created you should have a higher say in what it'll do. It'll be much better to discuss this among all to decide the details as a group.

The sanity gain is nice and makes sense. So does the speeding up of time. But I feel it should do (possibly alongside those) something truly unique and fun. I do worry about balancing mods quite a bit, however I prefer to do that by adding downsides (such as the WCM blowing up). But it's hard to think of something fitting, because let's face it, if you were lost in an island and your goal was to survive, what would you really do with a computer? :p

This will be fun! (:

Posted Image

Please tell me i didn't miss anyone... Pleeeeease....

Ha! Even I made it in! :3

Congratulations on your 1000 thread pages and on the huge amount of great art in them! :]

Wilsons everywhere! its like simplex's mod all over again :p

Did you see the new one?

hunger = headache. erm I am confused

Low blood sugar.

Great! i'll just summon [MENTION=22264]Neosaurus[/MENTION] here and let him get going on a mod! You'll be in da credits. yee.

P.S! Could you split the picture in 1 pic per item so i may post this on the front page of mt thread?

I think you should've summoned Neosaurus in the suggestion thread, or in a newly created dedicated thread in the Mods subforum, not here. :p

Great! i'll just summon [MENTION=22264]Neosaurus[/MENTION] here and let him get going on a mod! You'll be in da credits. yee.P.S! Could you split the picture in 1 pic per item so i may post this on the front page of mt thread?

I.. Have.. Been... SUMMONED! Yeah, sure But I need them in seperate pics, as Adam said.

I.. Have.. Been... SUMMONED! Yeah, sure But I need them in seperate pics, as Adam said.

Come on, just separate them yourselves! Willette drew the whole thing, and yet you bug her with details such as splitting the picture? Not to mention there's not even a "thank you" to be seen!

Come on, just separate them yourselves! Willette drew the whole thing, and yet you bug her with details such as splitting the picture? Not to mention there's not even a "thank you" to be seen!

You're right, that was very selfish of me. Thing is, I can't use art and things for computers related to art or picture editing. I can probably ask my friend to do it. I'm sorry [MENTION=21354]Willette[/MENTION] :( (also, thank you!)

You're right, that was very selfish of me. Thing is, I can't use art and things for computers related to art or picture editing. I can probably ask my friend to do it. I'm sorry [MENTION=21354]Willette[/MENTION] :( (also, thank you!)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Heh, i see... Could be just that i am the ulucky one.

Anyway, someone here asked for something cute?

Is this cute?

Posted Image

I can't tell, too sleepy.

I think everyone has their own side affect of being hungry

and yep its cute, the person who asked will be happy (cant remember who :p)