some art :D

Yeah, this IS Willette's thread, if we really want to RP, then we should go create out own thread or something...But then we wouldn't have Willette's wonderful pictures to accompany it... :(

i'm- i'm not against- uhh- rping- just- so- fast... i am a speed drawer, but dang it, you guys are silly... and fast... so much stuff... to remember... i like the way how you guys enjoy my drawings, internet: place a pic in there, they'll like it.

i'm- i'm not against- uhh- rping- just- so- fast... i am a speed drawer, but dang it, you guys are silly... and fast... so much stuff... to remember... i like the way how you guys enjoy my drawings, internet: place a pic in there, they'll like it.

Sometimes, it's a matter of fact of saying "I like it" then leaving.Not with you, we say "I like it" and stay for more!

-The boomerang begins to glow red and begins to feel super hot-

Posted Image

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes, it's a matter of fact of saying "I like it" then leaving.

Not with you, we say "I like it" and stay for more!

i may not be an artist, yet i will conquer this internet! WITH THE POWER OF MY MIND!... ahem, yeah, thank you~

Haha! This is so exciting.

Wow, look at his cool new title!"Temp Banned"I love it! Now, if a moderator or something will drain that reputation I gave him, everything will be set! I thought I could trust him... didn't have too much problems in the past... but apparently I know wrong.

Hm, how active will he be? I mean, he's a busy man and all... but that would be wonderful!So, what's the case?

He's watching. Always watching. Watching right now. You can never let your guard down.Not sure.. Hm..We can always investigate, though.

We're lawyers, we're supposed to defend people... but there's nobody around with such a problem...

I guess lurking around suspicious individuals really does the trick.That's what I did.Oh jeez I forgot sorry for spamming [MENTION=21354]Willette[/MENTION]