some art :D

Ursa: I see what you did there!

(Occ: I base most of my characters off of something. Chris was based off of the Mother series, and Ursa off of Gravity Falls, just to clear that up.)

- - - Updated - - -

Ursa: SPRINKLES!!!

Uhh.. Sorry I guess. (0:) <-Donut sad face

Didn't mean to hurt you or anything..

-Jumps down the hole into OOO's cave house thing banana-"Guys! You have to help me! I'm being chased by a-"-A boomerang flies down the hole-"AH! NO!"-runs in circles away from the boomerang-

Chris: *flies down and catches the boomerang* I saw someone throw it, I'm not sure who, but I saw Ferris running. So I had to help.

-Jumps down the hole into OOO's cave house thing banana-

"Guys! You have to help me! I'm being chased by a-"

-A boomerang flies down the hole-

"AH! NO!"

-runs in circles away from the boomerang-

*Jumps and takes boomerang to the chest, protecting Ferris*

Owch... grr.... so, who's chasing you?

RP NINJA'D! :(

Chris: *flies down and catches the boomerang* I saw someone throw it, I'm not sure who, but I saw Ferris running. So I had to help.

-The boomerang somehow teleports out of Chris's hands and begins to chase me again-"It's not an ordinary boomerang! it's-"-The boomerang hits me in the head, I get knocked out, and the boomerang exits the hole-

-The boomerang somehow teleports out of Chris's hands and begins to chase me again-"It's not an ordinary boomerang! it's-"-The boomerang hits me in the head, I get knocked out, and the boomerang exits the hole-

*Examines Ferris*Hm... just a bonk, nothing too much... go get 'em some ice, I'll see what he has to say...

Chris: *takes out a random ocarina and plays the song of healing* there, all better. Don't ask, my friend Nelly sent me the ocarina, from hyrule.

*a random picture passes by*

Posted Image

- - - Updated - - -

-Gets up-

"Thanks Chri-"

-The boomerang flies back down, hits me again, and quickly flies back up again-

"I hate boomerangs."

what is wrong with that boomerang?

"Link's ocarina? Link is my favorite Nintendo character of all time!"-flashback--Link is walking in Hyrule Field--Is chasing- Hey, Link!-Link begins walking slightly faster-Link!-Link begins sprinting-Link, wait up!-Link puts on the bunny hood-Link! Wait!-Link runs into Hyrule Market and drawbridge raises-....I was just going to give him his hookshot back.-Later, Link is stuck in the middle of a dungeon, frantically searching for his hookshot-

[That's a little too far with your multi-dimensional merging. Yes, fine, we can bring their universe here, but please don't become too silly!]

[yeah, well guess what? I have a story about Nelly. It's a fanfic, but it's about a new hero of hyrule, who is a descendant of Link and Zelda, because they have to have gotten together at a certain point in time.]

"Link's ocarina? Link is my favorite Nintendo character of all time!"-flashback--Link is walking in Hyrule Field--Is chasing- Hey, Link!-Link begins walking slightly faster-Link!-Link begins sprinting-Link, wait up!-Link puts on the bunny hood-Link! Wait!-Link runs into Hyrule Market and drawbridge raises-....I was just going to give him his hookshot back.-Later, Link is stuck in the middle of a dungeon, frantically searching for his hookshot-

Chris: If you want, I can send it to him!