some art :D

Why does no one reply to me nowadays?

*shrug*

- - - Updated - - -

you better draw DS related before straight to off-topics

btw, another Monster!wilson?

yeah... monsters... monsters everywhere... ds related? oh , alright

Posted Image

Vincent! you're back! and i'm holding it, don't worry.

Well, yeah, I'm in school, I just have more-than-usual the amount of time on a computer because it's nearing the end of the semester. Science was the only subject I really needed to do... anything, with.I care most about science.

Well, yeah, I'm in school, I just have more-than-usual the amount of time on a computer because it's nearing the end of the semester. Science was the only subject I really needed to do... anything, with.I care most about science.

Wait, you guys can go on any website on the computers at your school?!

Wait, you guys can go on any website on the computers at your school?!

1] No, there are plenty of blocked sites, like Newgrounds, but all-in-all, yes, we can go wherever we want! That is, unless we're supposed to be working on something... and we're always supposed to be working on something... I actually managed to play the Chrome version of Don't Starve on the school computers, haha!

2] I'm on my laptop. Since I'm using the TDSB [Torono district school board] student wi-fi, it still blocks things on my computer. But, the good news is, I don't have the 100MB download limit, haha!

EDIT:

Posted Image
Edited by vingw

1] No, there are plenty of blocked sites, like Newgrounds, but all-in-all, yes, we can go wherever we want! That is, unless we're supposed to be working on something... and we're always supposed to be working on something... I actually managed to play the Chrome version of Don't Starve on the school computers, haha!

2] I'm on my laptop. Since I'm using the TDSB [Torono district school board] student wi-fi, it still blocks things on my computer. But, the good news is, I don't have the 100MB download limit, haha!

EDIT:

Posted Image
i see that you are using your laptop at school!Posted Image

EDIT:

Posted Image
Lucky! We're not even aloud to have a tablet!