some art :D

yay, thank you~ yeah, the school is going to be all angry because artists told me that these exams are just silly, so you better spend your time drawing... aaand i'm not doing anything serious, because i'm resting now, so i draw all this stuff...

I read a little bit...and they saying you are on a low level is sooo stupid. These teachers of course try to act like you can only be a good artist if you visited a school like them. If they would confess you can become a very good artist without being in art school they would lower their own reputation....don't let them talk you into it....school can only provide you with inspirations and tasks which lead you to practice different stuff perhaps....

I read a little bit...and they saying you are on a low level is sooo stupid. These teachers of course try to act like you can only be a good artist if you visited a school like them. If they would confess you can become a very good artist without being in art school they would lower their own reputation....don't let them talk you into it....school can only provide you with inspirations and tasks which lead you to practice different stuff perhaps....

hah, i hope so. the courses are pretty expensive, you know, but these are very good professionals... well, we'll see.

hah, i hope so. the courses are pretty expensive, you know, but these are very good professionals... well, we'll see.

The future will show like always...^^Don't get me wrong I don't think art school is useless and I'm happy for you to have the opportunity. But I always think, has it to be expensive to learn something...it's like going to university...you need enough money...otherwise ''no one cares if you are talented''this isn't right but you can talk about this flaw in the system for days and days....I'm sure you will benefit and this is the most important point at the moment, go for it Hurrraaaaa! ^^

The future will show like always...^^Don't get me wrong I don't think art school is useless and I'm happy for you to have the opportunity. But I always think, has it to be expensive to learn something...it's like going to university...you need enough money...otherwise ''no one cares if you are talented''this isn't right but you can talk about this flaw in the system for days and days....I'm sure you will benefit and this is the most important point at the moment, go for it Hurrraaaaa! ^^

i'm russian, i can literally see the flaws in the system. the exams are happening around these days, and 2 days before them there are already the answers to them for a huge price... but, yeah. i just hope it will be fine. and these are pretty much the courses the university gives, so, yeah, pretty much like the university itself already.

Can you do some superhero art of me and Wise?

Posted Image

- - - Updated - - -

Willette, buddy, I need a new avatar

Something with snap, something with crackle; a little ring-a-ding if ya catch my 1940's lingo

...what do you want again?

Hey guys! Sorry, I went to a dance that went Till midnight here, I had three bags of cotton candy, and half a bottle of water. I came home and blacked out on my bed. Sorry!

Posted Image

welp, that was a party, it seems...