some art :D

Hello everybody!

Chris: wazzup?Ursa: hi!Nelly: hello fair lad! I say, but you seem familiar. Have we met? *reaches and shakes Wimpgangs hand* oh! And what a cute little frog! Here! I heard someone liked shadow cookies here, but nobody wants one, so, take them! *hands Wise a dozen shadow cookies*

Chris: wazzup?Ursa: hi!Nelly: hello fair lad! I say, but you seem familiar. Have we met? *reaches and shakes Wimpgangs hand* oh! And what a cute little frog! Here! I heard someone liked shadow cookies here, but nobody wants one, so, take them! *hands Wise a dozen shadow cookies*

Hey, Chris! Sorry to interrupt you fine people, but I must say I have fulfilled your request!

Hey, Chris! Sorry to interrupt you fine people, but I must say I have fulfilled your request!

Chris: YES I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!!!Ursa: huh?Nelly: I'm sorry, what is a "request"? And what does Chrissy have to do with it?Chris: for the last time Nell, my name is Chris.

Ursa: hey [MENTION=1981]vingw[/MENTION], you wanna hang out at my house? Chris and Nelly are gonna chill her too! And anyone else who wants to join us. Chris: better not pull an OOO again!Nelly: ... I'm still very confused about this place!

Ursa: hey [MENTION=1981]vingw[/MENTION], you wanna hang out at my house? Chris and Nelly are gonna chill her too! And anyone else who wants to join us. Chris: better not pull an OOO again!Nelly: ... I'm still very confused about this place!

Sure, I guess. I have nothing better to do at the moment.

Sure, I guess. I have nothing better to do at the moment.

Ursa: cool! Lets go! *grabs vingws and Chris's hands. Chris grabs Nellys hand and they teleport to Ursa house.*Chris: hey cool, we're in the Ursa Major!Nelly: what's this? * points at the computer, and starts pressing the keyboard* I think it's trying to tell me something.

-Quickly jumps out of nowhere screaming, scaring the crap out of everyone-

*Pulls out knife and puts it against Ferris' throat, then quickly realizes it's just Ferris*

Sorry, scared me for a second, thought it was JoeW saying that we're RPing too much on an ART thread again. I mean, it's up to Willette to decide what happens, but I'm not sure...

You don't say....^^Very nice haircut Willette! And congrats to the art school.....wow one is way because of work overload and good things happen ^^

yay, thank you~ yeah, the school is going to be all angry because artists told me that these exams are just silly, so you better spend your time drawing... aaand i'm not doing anything serious, because i'm resting now, so i draw all this stuff...