some art :D

"Bah, so I wonder what Willette spent so much time on she couldn't even post any updates HOLY SH*T."

i worked on that, two writing exams, 4 drawing exams, one art culture exam. i'm faster than you think i am hrhrhhrrhrr

Let me fill you in on what happened while you were gone.

Strangerdanger x Subscriber fanfictions/video

Marriage thread

Lots of spam

I made an art thread

Klei forums RPG game (incomplete)

The new SUSHI CHURCH! http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/38773-sushi-church/

Jbeetle made a prop hunt map

etc, etc.

Half of it is disgusting, but, some things seem fun... mheh... 

Dunno about another forum church, but i once made plenty of dem sushi. Pretty sure if there's gonna be a thing i may join, it would likely be a happy tortilla chip club. 

Klei forums rpg game ohohohoohohohohohhh

i like prop hunt :3

i sometimes hide so good mhehehehehehehe

By the way, maxwell blaming. I miss it. TIME TO RESUME IT!

BLLD6OU.jpgtake that, mgicface,  mehhehehe....

• Like 7

Oh, another one.

I found the pig village berry bush setpiece(Y'know, the one with 20 or so bushes clustered together). When I went to gather the berries, Maxwell made some lightning light the entire thing on fire, with me inside it. So yeah, that oughta be good to draw. xD

I missed the reunion.

Ah well, welcome back, how long were your exams, my writing thread is slightly dead, Dwer keeps shipping me with Caolynn, I still haven't got a drawing tablet yet, I revealed to be fourteen, I had found some interesting methods of killing people, I've now got a drawing style, kind of, my scanner is busted, I have been wondering about the sanity of Dwer for a while, I've been pondering over making a mod and have been trying on my own for I am almost too stubborn to ask the help of anyone else, I've been drawing everyone as chibis secretly, I tasted a real life dragonfruit, can I get a new avatar, and I tasted cooked flesh.

You know, all that.

Edited by Pecival
  • Like 1

I have been wondering about the sanity of Dwer for a while

Wait. That means you actually thought I had sanity for some time? I lost it a long time ago :-)

Also my fanfic about you and youknowwho will be far away from being pervert or anything. Just saying.

Edited by DwerBomb

Wait. That means you actually thought I had sanity for some time? I lost it a long time ago :-)

Also my fanfic about you and youknowwho will be far away from being pervert or anything. Just saying.

I hate you, you should feel bad, and I'm going to eat more dragonfruit and flesh.