how about a water monster that can tranfrom into any animal shape 

it could be ironic to have it only shapeshifting into land creature, and able to stand on water

in Genshin, there is a water boss and she has this line:

"Coveting the shapes of the living, pure water can take on many forms. In this way shall water deliver your punishment" 

I would love for insect mobs, maybe like a insect plant hybrid that disguised themself as one of the farm crop and would eat the nerby crop, when kill it give you new kind of plant meat that would be in bug food type.

I didn't think much about the bug aspect, but now regarding the ocean, we could have a kind of biome of "coral reef"  with some new fish, starfish and maybe a kind of "yaarctopus?", well I don't know XD
 Another idea I have in mind is to add some barracudas of different sizes,which their  teeth would be a new crafting material for a new weapon made with them. I could go further  and say to have a mini boss of a large and legendary majestic flying electric eel capable of causing great damage to the boat and the the player, its lot would be...well, I haven't thought of something yet but it could be something energizing k

Barracuda.jpg

eel.jpg

those guys would be cool too :D

flying-fish-group.jpg

Knowing that electric damage is super dangerous when wet, I'm always thinking about when KLEI will give us a sea monster with that power, maybe something between Pugalisk and an electric ell.

Pugalisk.PNG.c39679f6c5e7b34dab9006763cc18930.PNGkisspng-electric-eel-clip-art-fish-illustration-clipart-elektrikli-ylan-bal-yeni-slayt-5bfef3cb255bb5.446872661543435211153.png.9999c95e15529e37ff210292b586ed5b.png

Or maybe just another chance for this little one:

1850391_Littleone.PNG.cc3a8de753ffba43a01f732e867777c2.PNG

Just now, minespatch said:

From the waterlogged update's concept art. They didn't have enough time to finish.

I know that but why do people want it so much? And what animals is it base on?

9 minutes ago, Waoling said:

Lunar Bunnymen called Lunar Rabbitmen, live on the lunar island and can be traded with.

The next Chinese New Year will be the year of the rabbit. Moon rabbits making Chinese mooncakes would be SO perfect.

Ancient world mob, a mob that exists in the ancient world that was thought to be extinct till one of the survivors find while exploring the constant, I really find mobs that weren't made by Maxwell or Charlie kinda interesting and thrilling. 

6 hours ago, LiamAshvinn001 said:

I'm a tad bit bias... YULE CAT PLEASE KLEI I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A DST YULE CAT.

download.jpg

So we would be eaten/attack if we don't receive clothes from the Winter feast tree? That sounds kinda fun.

3 hours ago, IanKSB91 said:

So we would be eaten/attack if we don't receive clothes from the Winter feast tree? That sounds kinda fun.

Why does Yule tide cat care so much about fashion?

16 hours ago, LiamAshvinn001 said:

I'm a tad bit bias... YULE CAT PLEASE KLEI I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A DST YULE CAT.download.jpg

On 12/21/2017 at 1:07 PM, Raven Crow said:

yule_cat_face_by_ravenblackcrow-dbxdyxh.

all credits to @minespatch for the rhymes, i must thank him once again.
this is follow up from the sassy cat face

1 hour ago, NightfallsCurse said:

We need more cat mobs, hmm, lets add lions to the savanna LET'S JUST ADD MORE CAT-LIKE MOBS PLSSS KLEI PLSSS MAKE MY CAT WISH COME TRUUEEEE

antlion larvaesmeel.png.789cb34c1e8f67da8cb03750d2eee959.png

I had the idea of sea tree giraffes on my mind for a long time because giraffes are weird on their own and I like the idea of a creature so tall it walks on the bottom of the ocean. My idea was that, because it's a tree, it'd be source of Driftwood and once you killed it, instead of dropping it's loot on the water, you'd need the Pinchin' Winch to extract it's corpse from the bottom.

giraffe.thumb.png.c05ec63ea1f9495c02149446b35523ec.png

386691657_Giraffeplant.thumb.png.3d960de2401c500fffb764ce87c3c649.png

I was thinking that the Ocean could have some sea monsters and seeing sirens in the wikipedia article for gave me the idea for Gestalt sirens, probably luring players to crash on Sea Stacks.

sirens.thumb.png.db35df99d473b67deb6f4464a62ed958.png

Archived