Why no unique menu music for WX's Refresh?

Isn't it a bit weird that the current menu music for WX's refresh is just the normal old DST theme? The past few refreshes and new characters had their own music that was featured at the endings of their trailers (looking at you, Wanda and Wolfgang), so why's the trend not continued for WX?
From the looks of their trailer, there's some fitting music that I believe would be pretty cool to hear extended as menu music.

(Timestamped to 1:52)

What do y'all think?

I honestly had no idea until now that they even were selling the soundtrack officially on steam. Not only that, but that they were actually putting some DST stuff in it?? I wonder why they don't put it out there more, and promote it in Together

Yea, they usually make the end card the main menu music, it's a bit silent in this case but I really loved the tunes on it so wish we had a WX special Main Mrnu music. 

Then again I dont think many survivors were lucky enough to get their own main menu theme, it was only Wigfrid, Webber, Wanda and Wolfganf iirc.

5 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Wigfrid, Webber, Wanda and Wolfganf

Yeah, every new character and character rework starting from Wigfrid. I wish it would continue because all of the character themes have been amazing, specially Wanda's (my favourite main menu theme)

12 hours ago, kilobit said:

I honestly had no idea until now that they even were selling the soundtrack officially on steam. Not only that, but that they were actually putting some DST stuff in it?? I wonder why they don't put it out there more, and promote it in Together

the same with single player... dst is popular and the client has advertisement section that could be used for these kind of things

1 hour ago, SomebodyRandom said:

Yeah, every new character and character rework starting from Wigfrid. I wish it would continue because all of the character themes have been amazing, specially Wanda's (my favourite main menu theme)

(except for Wes but I guess he was too mute to make his own theme)

To me every animated short's music was wonderful to listen to. My top three are from Woodie's, Wigfrid's, and Warly's animated shorts (not in any particular order)
Really hope there's eventually a place for all of these to be appreciated, maybe when the final character refresh and their paired animated short come out? :wilson_smile:

Archived