Bottomless fire pit

1 minute ago, Cheggf said:

Say that to yourself, dude. You have spent an entire page ""arguing""  about a skin in a videogame. You clearly care. Everyone clearly cares, we are about to be on page 8 of a single thread about it.

No, I do not care. and u are the only person who has quoted my post. Why do you care so much about it being EA exclusive?

3 minutes ago, Blunty_x said:

I think we're at the part that we realize we've been having discourse about something silly and I'd offer to buy you a beer and we laugh about how silly we were being. 

This is a videogame forum, everything here is going to be unimportant. There's no issue as long as you aren't getting heated about said unimportant things. 

3 minutes ago, Sapientis said:

I love how daddy JoeW has to put his work down from time to time and tell his kids, upset about how others can now get the same kind of candy as they got before, how things really look like in the grown-ups world. 

Kids crying and crying about how they want the lollipop over and over until the parents got sick of it and just gave it to them is actually a perfect comparison.

Archived