Wurt getting naughtiness for killing pigs?

9 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

No.

Tallbirds are also considered "innocent" creatures and they sure as hell love trying to kill you.

I mean, on the tallbird case one could argue that they are attacking you only because they are trying to protect their eggs, and once the player stays away from their nest they will stop following you. Pigs attacks wurt because...they are racist?

3 minutes ago, Rainteke said:

I mean, on the tallbird case one could argue that they are attacking you only because they are trying to protect their eggs, and once the player stays away from their nest they will stop following you. Pigs attacks wurt because...they are racist?

What about merms though? They're just trying to protect their house (ie they don't aggro unless you get near their house) and yet they don't give naughtiness. I think to a degree what gives naughtiness is just abritrary.

Just now, Frogzard said:

What about merms though? They're just trying to protect their house (ie they don't aggro unless you get near their house) and yet they don't give naughtiness. I think to a degree what gives naughtiness is just abritrary.

Either that os Krampus really is biased.

4 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

why would krampus judge wurt in other way? if they think killing pigs must be punished then they will punish whoever kill pigs

My interpretation's that Krampus dislikes when someone causes unecessary death? but on wurt's case one could argue that she's just defending herself and the one to start the conflict was the pig.

1 hour ago, Rainteke said:

Pigs attack Wurt because Wurt attacks pigs. Look at her short.

23 hours ago, Rainteke said:

What about Tallbirds that you hatch, feed , raise and care for them .. they instantly turn against you and try to kill you after they mature.

Let's face it they are anything but "innocent" they are more evil than Beefalos.

On 4/28/2022 at 6:51 PM, Rainteke said:

Either that os Krampus really is biased.

My interpretation's that Krampus dislikes when someone causes unecessary death? but on wurt's case one could argue that she's just defending herself and the one to start the conflict was the pig.

The pig didnt start the conflict. Tye pig merm conflict was already there and wurt is a merm

4 hours ago, reallychina said:

The pig didnt start the conflict. Tye pig merm conflict was already there and wurt is a merm

Technically we're not sure of that all we know is merms were in the constant before pigs so it's likely they did but we have no way to be sure I would advocate for players to earn naughtiness for killing merms as well tho since merms aren't monsters.

Archived