Heads on sticks

Wurt can create pig heads on a stick.
For the Wurt base, this will be a good decor. And the creation will add a few points of sanity.But if she stands near the heads of merms, it reduces her sanity(Sorry i bad spiking to english)

8 hours ago, -Variant said:

image.thumb.png.d6a46a7e2d9eae09211cfdfa9cf9b6c5.png

Duality. 

I always kinda thought it was weird the merm head doesn't have fins, like it was implying their fins were actually attached to the neck.

1 minute ago, DmitryH said:

What exactly ?

That cute character can not stand meat make that kind of hate symbols.

I mean yes, they hate eachother but it's kind of weird that a child merm cut of pigheads and make trophies with it.

Just my opinion btw, might make sense to roleplay you make but I would not see it normal for lore that wurt do it.

15 minutes ago, Karitha said:

I mean yes, they hate eachother but it's kind of weird that a child merm cut of pigheads and make trophies with it.

Just my opinion btw, might make sense to roleplay you make but I would not see it normal for lore that wurt do it.

"Ha Ha"
                ~Wurt when examinating a pig head on stick

26 minutes ago, Karitha said:

She hates them and kills them.They live like a tribe, I doubt they're high morals

29 minutes ago, Rainteke said:

>Joins server
>Destroy all the pig houses
>Use all the pig skins to make heads on sticks
>Refuses to elaborate
>Leaves

you exaggerate

On 4/28/2022 at 4:33 PM, Karitha said:

read wurt's examination quote for wooden walls... she is not that innocent

Archived