Maxwell losing sanity from WX's Chorusbox Circuit

I think it would be very interesting lore-wise if Maxwell would lose sanity from the Chorusbox Circuit's ragtime music, because he was listening to this music for a long long long time while suffering on the throne, so it may bring back very bad memories.

I don't think it will mess up the balance, since Maxwell doesn't need WX's sanity regen as he has his own, and it would be a nice little detail.

What do you think?

5 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

This could potentially lead to trolling other players though, not only does WX get to drive him insane.. but WX can run around faster than Maxwell can get away from WX.

It wouldn't be effective for trolling other players who play Maxwell. The Chorus box circuit has a small radius of effect, and it only gives a small amount of sanity. It effecting maxwell will not at all be a problem, especially since Maxwells sanity regen is absurdly high. 

The chorus box circuit is also fairly difficult to obtain, takes up 3 slots in where other more useful circuits could be used instead.

47 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

This could potentially lead to trolling other players though, not only does WX get to drive him insane.. but WX can run around faster than Maxwell can get away from WX.

That only makes me want it more

Archived