I found MacTusk city.

Wow.And hell no I ain't moving this thread... This is something that definitely use some general discussion attentions.That is a whole lotta trouble you found. Bad neighbourhood. I am avoiding those signs come winter. Unless I do a fast in and out raid... I am a greedy greedy raider sometimes.Inner pirate says LOOT and BURN. Pity igloo only melt.Loot and Run seems better. Run far far far away.

I have to resurrect you,MacTusk City thread. This must be told and shown to the people. In the caves preview build I went to adventure mode(to have a cave break),and in the King of Winter level,there now apparently is a setpiece that can be none other than MacTusk City,or at least a toned down variation of it. Some screenshots down here. I hope someone from Klei can confirm this is indeed a MacTuskCity setpiece of some sorth that is making a planned appearance next update..post-3309-13764593954724_thumb.jpgThis is what it looks like on the map,it's way less intimidating than it was when I first found it,but it can pose a threat if you're unprepared. This time a teleportato piece was right next to it aswell...post-3309-13764593955439_thumb.jpg3 Igloos with a wall of trees,and the hounds are just sleeping..At least for now.post-3309-13764593955963_thumb.jpgIt seems MacTusk City hates walls,since it's inhabitants are all trying to destroy the walls near the teleportato piece. I had to run away after they finished their wall destruction

I have to resurrect you,MacTusk City thread. This must be told and shown to the people. In the caves preview build I went to adventure mode(to have a cave break),and in the King of Winter level,there now apparently is a setpiece that can be none other than MacTusk City,or at least a toned down variation of it. Some screenshots down here. I hope someone from Klei can confirm this is indeed a MacTuskCity setpiece of some sorth that is making a planned appearance next update

the triangle of igloos is something that's existed for a while now. it can be seen most prominently in the "king of winter" chapter of adventure mode.

the triangle of igloos is something that's existed for a while now. it can be seen most prominently in the "king of winter" chapter of adventure mode.

Hmm,I never have found the triangle before to be honest with you,and I have played the king of winter map a lot..Maybe I was just unlucky(or lucky) not to run into it,I have been to the king of winter world in the upcoming build for a couple o times and it always appeared..Maybe it sparked my interest for MacTusk City again..I kinda wanna know how Kevin came up with it,and why he doesn't wanna talk about it..That man can be a tease sometimes ._.

Hmm,I never have found the triangle before to be honest with you,and I have played the king of winter map a lot..Maybe I was just unlucky(or lucky) not to run into it,I have been to the king of winter world in the upcoming build for a couple o times and it always appeared..Maybe it sparked my interest for MacTusk City again..I kinda wanna know how Kevin came up with it,and why he doesn't wanna talk about it..That man can be a tease sometimes ._.

I found it almost every time I played that chapter.