Glazmikyo- Don’t starve Real or Not

1 hour ago, Glazmikyo said:

I wanted to bring attention to the field notes nobody said they were fake (•~•)?

What really made me start this discussion was this (disturbing article)

DB2DEAF0-1FE7-4265-B5DB-97B01566821E.png

Unfortunately, this is a creepypasta (a horror story) designed to creep you out. It is not real unless they were using mods which were not developed by Klei, as people have searched through the files and confirmed this is false.

1 hour ago, Beeremy the III said:

Unfortunately, this is a creepypasta (a horror story) designed to creep you out. It is not real unless they were using mods which were not developed by Klei, as people have searched through the files and confirmed this is false.

I looked into background and some creepy pasta could be true and he even gave proof a picture from the game files.

And even in don’t starve inevitable~ Wilson notes the inevitable.

But I’m considering it. Just questioning it…

But how could they be sure Keli didn’t delete it by then?

This is a joke, right? RIGHT??

Rest assured (or disappointed), that the whole DST universe is a work of fiction. I'm currently writing a term paper about this game and according to dev Kevin Forbes, in the beginning of the development, they wanted to make a game called something like major of pig city, where the pigking would send you out to kill some spiders for him and get a reward, good ole RPG style. The reason they changed the concept? Because the first idea was boring.

Also: WHAT

Archived