Favorite Boss Fight and Why?

What's your favorite boss fight, and why do you enjoy it? I'll go first.

Me, personally, I enjoy Fuelweaver the most honestly, his mechanics are fun, although preparation is a big thing, unless I have already built the celestial portal and I could use volt goat jelly as Wolfgang. I usually use bqc (bee queen crown), thulecite suit, 1 weather pain, nightmare amulet and lazy explorer, also a few meatballs.

His mechanics aren't overwhelming and the boss fight is fun overall, the boss fight is very exciting and full of fun.

What's your favorite?

2 hours ago, Guille6785 said:

toadstool

imagin saying toadstool and not MISERY toadstool if your at it oh i hate it my friends forced me to kill it like 5 times alredy i hate it but alsol bosses

celestial champion the same reasons where alredy sayd no need of some random things to bring whit you just to have a chance to win otherwise you just lose

klaus is the same except you just once sould make the krampus it spawns put to sleep since krampus attacks soo fast there is no way to realy kite it and taken on more then one is just to bad

deerclops why? because its propably the first big thing you have to see and alsol the eye ball hat is clearly one of the best one to get

Wes because I still haven't managed to defeat him...

Spoiler

On a slightly less joking note silly as it sounds I like Deerclopes not because of the fight or anything like that but I feel like he gets the best atmosphere going for his build up. As for boss fights in general I don't think I really have a real fav tho Fuelweaver would probaly be my go to.

2 hours ago, Mysterious box said:

Wes because I still haven't managed to defeat him...

Reveal hidden contents

On a slightly less joking note silly as it sounds I like Deerclopes not because of the fight or anything like that but I feel like he gets the best atmosphere going for his build up. As for boss fights in general I don't think I really have a real fav tho Fuelweaver would probaly be my go to.

Wes has the best theme in the world but with the highest hp, being 600000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Make sure to avoid him spawning bigfoot, 100 terrorbeaks, and lightning

If you beat Wes that's how you beat the game

I personally really enjoy the Klaus fight

To me it feels like its quite balanced, a fight between true equals

His kiting pattern is learneable, but still requires good timing if you dont have many speed buffs

Id like it if he had a reward unique to him, cause now it feels like a fight you do for fun (which to me it is) or if you need one more of some boss drop. Even the Klaus sack technically has an easier way to get through Klaus farms

SO if you excuse me, imma go set my world to winters feast and klaus to tons cuz those spawns arent gonna block themselves

I like Klaus.  Most of all for the drops.  Toadstool are not worth fighting more than once.  Fuel weaver ok,  Deerclops yea the eye is good.   Antlion needs better drops.      As for the Crab king  nope drops are not worth the fight.  Champion is fun.  Still have not solo  him.

Archived