How can the Otter be re- implemented?

7 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

OMG yes please, I'd love seals in the game and they very much fit to the upcoming polar update next Thursday 

4 hours ago, QuartzBeam said:

n-n-next? :(

I though the post that talked about it was clear about it needing a lot more time...

5 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

I though the post that talked about it was clear about it needing a lot more time...

Huh, I thought all they ever said on the matter was: The team is continuing to do some work on content and changes before heading into a new content arc. One of our designers describes the next update as "A new biome that pops up in a couple places on the ocean. It's sort of chill... there are some water spiders." So, there's that. Which is nice. We'll have more details as we get closer to the next update. Have fun out there! 

9 hours ago, QuartzBeam said:

n-n-next? :(

Well perhaps I'm wrong but next Thursday is the last Thursday of July. I was pretty confident that it'd come then as Klei has been quite committed to the pattern of "An update every month". But to my surprise no update preview post came out today. Oh well, I guess we'll see. It can't be too far away. 

13 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Well perhaps I'm wrong but next Thursday is the last Thursday of July. I was pretty confident that it'd come then as Klei has been quite committed to the pattern of "An update every month". But to my surprise no update preview post came out today. Oh well, I guess we'll see. It can't be too far away

I suppose the Webber update would had been July's update considering it was on the last thursday of June and there were two updates on June, also it's been already two weeks since the last hotfix so it's possible next thursday will be an announcement.

16 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Well perhaps I'm wrong but next Thursday is the last Thursday of July. I was pretty confident that it'd come then as Klei has been quite committed to the pattern of "An update every month". But to my surprise no update preview post came out today. Oh well, I guess we'll see. It can't be too far away. 

I don't recall any of the betas in the last 2-3 years getting a preview post. Closest to it would be She Sells Sea Shells, which had the tease silhouette revealed during the fake Wes refresh in April 1st, 2020, but it had already been announced at the end of the Wendy refresh post.

Archived