June -> new DLC character - probably completely new

July -> Summer Solstice event

August -> 2/3 character refresh - probably not webber again

September -> 2/3 content update

October -> 2/2 QoL update

November -> 3/3 character refresh

December -> 3/3 content update

12 minutes ago, LinknAllie said:

I'm starting to think the solstice event will bring the new character along with it.  Similar to Wurt and Hallowed nights.

Oh no! I think you're right! So most likely a desert/sand themed creature character... I really wanted an space themed character.

A character from Oxygen not Included would be super cool. A crossover of sorts 

3 minutes ago, Aeglefire said:

Summer solstice (for northern hemisphere) occurs in June not July though.

Late June but that’s a good point. Also June is directly in the middle of year of the beefalo and hollowed nights.
And this would also make sense with the new character coming with summer solstice. Eye of the Storm will be released early May giving klei a bit more time to prepare for this big update.

Oh no I made that up. 90% chance I’m right unless Klei has some secret plans for the update. They’re announcing the date it’s coming out this Thursday so it’s not coming out this Thursday. It’s already been in beta for a while so it’ll probably be next Thursday, May 6th.

On 4/27/2021 at 8:46 PM, Friendly Grass said:

Oh no I made that up. 90% chance I’m right unless Klei has some secret plans for the update. They’re announcing the date it’s coming out this Thursday so it’s not coming out this Thursday. It’s already been in beta for a while so it’ll probably be next Thursday, May 6th.

You got trolled.

Archived