Twitch skins not working

• Developer
2 hours ago, Marco BR said:

I imagined it, but the other times the items appeared in my transaction history here on klei account

With the new system, the items won't appear on the account page until after you open them in-game. You might want to try re-linking your klei account to twitch. We're double checking, but the items should have been added to console already.

1 hour ago, PeterA said:

With the new system, the items won't appear on the account page until after you open them in-game. You might want to try re-linking your klei account to twitch. We're double checking, but the items should have been added to console already.

I've tried to disconnect and reconnect several times and it didn't work ... I had already received all the other previous drops without any problem ... but this one is as if it didn't exist in my game

for Twitch, I already won all

Screenshot_20210325-215350_Twitch.jpg

And In game, nothing 

16167200882087876910810453836105.jpg

Are Drops only claimable once per Twitch account? I had my console account linked but they went to my PC account instead even though my console account was & had been linked to my Twitch account since the Crystalline collection, I unlinked and relinked my console account again and I can't get the drop timers to start for my console account since I had already claimed for my PC account

1 hour ago, PeterA said:

Yeah I just removed and then relinked my klei account to my twitch account and that didn't fix anything unfortunately :( Still not in my item inventory or appearing in game.

15 hours ago, PeterA said:

Guys the skins are not working on play station. I unlinked and linked my account again and im claiming skins that arent even showing on the “transaction” page or in game on my console. 

I'm seeing the same issue. I allegedly have claimed all the drops this week according to my Twitch account. However, nothing is showing on my transaction page for these drops. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting accounts both from Twitch's side and from Klei's but no luck.

• Developer

Thanks for the report everyone. We tracked down the problem. The items are on console already but a bug snuck in causing them to not be granted properly on console. We're working on a fix and that should be available next week.

38 minutes ago, PeterA said:

I spoke too soon, we found a workaround from our inventory servers so this should be working for you now!

Yap, i've got replies from console players who got it, so i guess they dont have to re-watch for them which is awesome.

16 minutes ago, GLERMZ said:

Yap, i've got replies from console players who got it, so i guess they dont have to re-watch for them which is awesome.

I was on your live yesterday and I told you it wasn’t working on PlayStation 

5 minutes ago, Marco BR said:

I was on your live yesterday and I told you it wasn’t working on PlayStation 

yeah i know, i told everyone it wasn't working for consol after your report. Just pointing that Klei's workaround worked. Everyone who actually watched the 6 hours and claimed and didnt had it before got it. That was all i was saying marco :love_heart:

Archived