When is radiation being added?

3 hours ago, Tytan said:

amanhã

ou quando estiver pronto

Tienes grandes bolas, ¡necesito el reactor atómico ahora!

image.thumb.png.f43d1830079d8502f458971d10ac7507.png

image.png.d12afa3189d2e5d18952f4bceb8b6e7e.png

image.thumb.png.8cdfb2b06d27db29734e0b925100e2e9.png

image.png.a21717e57493794fd6b97a63930c8ecf.pngimage.png.02fcba4a70ef576158aee82ed77c989b.png

+ (Optional) Starter BIG DLC map with lots of renewable resources please + Regolith somewhere, everywhere !

Need base game content, a base game DLC !

12 hours ago, JRup said:

Now I need an Inception screenshot instead of one from Interstellar...

There was an exploit early on that allowed you to fit a rocket platform inside a spacefarer module. You could then build another spacefarer module inside the first one, then a third inside the second and so on. Can`t find the thread atm.

1 hour ago, Sasza22 said:

There was an exploit early on that allowed you to fit a rocket platform inside a spacefarer module. You could then build another spacefarer module inside the first one, then a third inside the second and so on. Can`t find the thread atm.

I remember that thread too. I have a dlc question, it would be kind if someone helps.

Do I currently need to play inside rockets or can I automate everything from the outside, so that I don`t have to play inside rockets ?

you guys have noticed that you can already ''use'' the nuclear reactor with the editor tool ? and the uranium will probably being enriched by the beetas (some kind of dupe sized bee's) those can be spawned with the debug mode also. still Wip but eh wanna have a nuclear meltdown? go for it 

i kind of think this is coming quite quickly as the puzzle pieces are coming together more and more.

Final product might be very different too but meanwhile this is looking pretty cool.

Radiation. I also want some form of a damage control game. A machine randomly bursts into flames because of "wrong element" damage. Meteors actually cause an explosion and your oxygen supply is feeding the flames. 

But I don't think that's coming soon x.x

I'll look forward to radiation and just wait for it.

2 hours ago, Swoop5994 said:

... and the uranium will probably being enriched by the beetas (some kind of dupe sized bee's) those can be spawned with the debug mode also. still.

I am always a fan of satisfying creature and industrial players, both - So offering a way to create resources with creatures and also having an alternative way with some kind of industrial method.

1 hour ago, Yunru said:

I can see them now, dropping radium in the middle of your base as a delivery task gets interrupted. 

I believe they mentioned that you will be able to somehow encase it for transport. Lets hope it`s possible or our bases will start glowing really fast.

13 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

I believe they mentioned that you will be able to somehow encase it for transport. Lets hope it`s possible or our bases will start glowing really fast.

On the plus side, this may finally bring deadly diseases back!

Archived