ENCORE Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Crystalline Ice Box)

Out of curiosity, if I watched 3 hours of a stream for this item back when it was originally up for grabs, do I have to watch a full 6 hours to get it this time around or does it remember the 3 hours I watched previously?

I will likely watch 6 hours worth of streams regardless just because I like the content creators, but I was curious about how the encores work.

32 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

This drop should be replaced within next hour or so :) fingers crossed!

I think there are a lot of us just sitting in the general discussion page and refreshing every five minutes, just waiting for the new announcement like I am XD

This is all so confusing. I learned about the Encore drops today as well and the IN GAME they still show the ICE BOX. Also here on forum there is a post about Ice Box drop still. And then to discover, thanks to some streamers image (thanks, for sharing AcidSeth) that there's actually already a new drop going on.

They really are so much behind with the drop notifications and announcements. :'(

1 hour ago, G1gaD3ath said:

I needed just one hour more NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :wilson_cry:
This drop is never coming back, is it? ;-

they will probably add these into the Klei rewards so you can redeem them with klei points similar to the last set of citcus twitch skins 

Archived