Other exclusive item skins can come back?

11 hours ago, BezKa said:

Have a nice day/night,

i know his is just me but i find it really annoying when someone only says the words "have a good day"i live in iraq and time zones are completely different for me so i just like to say "have a wonderful day or night wherever you are in the world"so that it doesn't bother anyone but hey you also said both daytime and nighttime so thank you:wilson_smile:

11 hours ago, sbjoew said:

haha have a good day

i don't think they're talking about you and if they are i don't think they mean it in a good way:lol:

12 hours ago, BezKa said:

Version 2.0 on plushies refers to the new stitching. Original plushies were built a bit differently, that's why these are called 2.0, as their stitch work and way they are made is different. 

Maybe it's me who doesn't understand something, and if that is so I would be happy for a dev to correct me. But seeing as the original calico Chester was a limited edition, now that a new way of making plushies was made, they would bring it back. So your good old spider and Chester (including normal Chester, and any other type) are in fact limited edition as you can't buy them anywhere.

"If it's not a limited edition, I will never buy it." I have not a single reason to care. If you buy merch only so it can be rare and you can sell it later then you do you. I just want merch from my favourite game.

"Even the so-called limited edition white spiders are sold without inspection." You have been corrected on the topic before. They did all they could to solve the issue. You know perfectly well that it's not any argument.

Overall, you're trying your best to make Klei seem evil for some reason. If they wanted to make fortune, they would produce cheap garbage and sell it for a high price. They would produce it nonstop to keep their stocks full, to make sure people who play the game for few months and then get bored have a chance to buy something just out of hype. They would use much more profitable tactics that are used across most games and people accept by now. They're not doing any of that.

This is my last reply on the topic. The original topic wasn't created so I can argue with you.

Have a nice day/night,

bravo

14 hours ago, audriiii17 said:

I dont know if it was a Twitch drop but I really want the saltbox skin. Will be nice even if its pricy that we could buy any skins! 

It was, but it was up for a limited time for April fools day. Maybe it’ll be back next April 1st!

4 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

It was, but it was up for a limited time for April fools day. Maybe it’ll be back next April 1st!

APRIL 1ST!?!?

thats like *uses fingers to count how many months that is*thats like 3 months 

by then we will be dead or something 

i can't be bothered to wait that long

On 12/20/2020 at 5:12 PM, sbjoew said:

If I remember correctly, the calico is a limited edition, right? Calico is like the current white spider, I don't know why it will come back. If it will come back, why say it is a limited edition? Klei wants to use this concept to guide us to buy, and White Spider hopes that everyone will not buy it. Later, there should be a limited edition of White Spider 3.0. This is like a trick to cheat money. If it weren't marked with a limited board, I guess no one would pay for this price.

It is not limited edition, it is special edition. In fact, the Klei store explicitly defines the difference on the product's page:

Special Edition Dangling Depth Dweller

Special Edition VS Limited Edition

What’s Special Edition?
Rare, but might appear as a re-release later if we can make more.

What’s Limited Edition?
Incredibly rare. Once it’s gone, it’s gone forever. We won’t make any more.

I believe that the Calico Chester plush is also special edition, not limited edition. I'm guessing this is a translation problem on your part since your quotes are in Chinese, but hopefully this makes sense to you. I'm not sure how it will come out on the translation...

Salt Box Shaker IconI have a feeling they'll re-distribute the Salt Box skin in April Fool's Day of 12021. I wonder if they'll start a tradition of giving out funny/memey skins every every April Fools like they do with Valentines day and its Telltale Heart skins. Last year was the first time ever they did that with April fools but I'd love another "minor event" tradition.

On 2020/12/22 at PM5点16分, Crestwave said:

它不是限量版,是特别版。实际上,Klei商店产品页面明确 定义了区别 

我相信Calico Chester长毛绒也是特别版,而不是限量版。我想这对您来说是个翻译问题,因为您的报价都是中文,但是希望这对您有意义。我不确定翻译结果如何...

773797914_QQ20201223215009.thumb.png.82b5a9138c332e40c4dd7654ada6c0ef.png

Does anyone know? Maybe everything in the store is limited edition.

_  /)
                 mo / )
                 |/)\)
                  /\_
                  \__|=
                 (    )
                 __)(__
           _____/      \\_____
          |  _     ___   _   ||
          | | \     |   | \  ||
          | |  |    |   |  | ||
          | |_/     |   |_/  ||
          | | \     |   |    ||
          | |  \    |   |    ||
          | |   \. _|_. | .  ||
          |                  ||
          |  pinkamena11fazP ||
          |                  ||
          | died from wanting||
          | exclusive skins  ||
          |   permanently    ||
   \))ejm97/.,(//,,..,,\||(,,.,\\,.((//

everyone please say your last words to @Pinkamena11FazPbefore they forever go to the after life.ill start

pinkamena i had so many questions i wanted to ask but i can't ask those questions now(because your dead)so i guess ill just say them to your gravestone.whats was your name meant to be?why did you like roleplay? and why did you want that damn jingly hat skin so much?

this is so sad everyone please put a f in the replys

(also put an f in the replys for the time i wasted on this joke)

Can Xbox and PlayStation players have a way to get the Beta exclusive fire pit and torch skins? And also the Proof of Purchase skins for having bought DS, Shipwrecked and Hamlet?

I would really like to have the pirate bird cage and a fire pit skin (every fire pit skin I own is for the Endo fire and not for the actual normal fire pit..)

Archived