Winter's Feast tree decoration

It only works during Winter's Feast.  What you do is, make sure the tree is far enough away from the firepit so that it's in complete darkness.  Then roll out a straw/fur roll or sleep in a tent, and wait until you hear a faint jingling noise.

When you wake up in the morning, there should be a present under your tree!  :)

lastsecondcrimboloot.png.12feac50dedcb616169ee570fc5a860f.png

Willow Poses With Crimbo Loot--Colourised, 2019.  Also LOOK AT THE KITTY EEEE!  (Unfortunately I couldn't find a screenshot of mine with an unopened present.)

But it won't work unless Klaus can work in total darkness, so make sure the tree is a bit away from the firepit.

...Notorious 

2 hours ago, Nino123 said:

I don't remember how does work this  sleep-under-christmastree-thing. Anyone helps ?

You get a bed roll (tents should work as well), place it underneath the festive tree and sleep there during the night. If you have lights on your tree, a blink of the light will be delayed for a bit, so that Charlie—I mean Santa Klaus—can place your present next to you. 

The presents often include a panflute, a winter hat or a special forge-themed ornament, from what I've seen. If you have multiple festive trees on screen, the other ones will have smaller presents that include charcoal and festive treats. 

6 hours ago, wons said:

i wish i could plant lunar trees in there too ;-;

Me too!  And cacti.  They're not diggable or plantable at all, but, ya know.  Hanging lights on a cactus just sounds strangely adorable to me.  : P

In the case of the loot picture above, I did not sleep directly under the tree.  I slept away from it, in what _was_ total darkness until the Cherryling (from the "Cherry Forest" mod) that had been following me came over and made a light on me all night. 

silentnight.png.0ccabbb512c561ce82a82506462ad834.png

(why do I keep using screenshots in this thread?  I dunno.  I happen to have them, and it's fun?)

I was still in the main area of my camp, though, just across the screen from the tree, so it was still close enough.

Also apparently flying fruit makes a great defense against Charlie.  Who knew?  XD

...Notorious

Archived