Is there another update in mid December?

Do not understand English, translate the app English, I hope you can understand.

The announcement says the mid December update doesn't mention the current beta, does it? If Klei really has a new theme update, it's really diligent, isn't it

6 minutes ago, Choosechee said:

No, the beta is the mid December update

They said there’s surprises still coming, my guess is a new (or returning) skin set, or possibly a few highly requested QoL features.

Its hard to say what exactly Klei is up to.. but the good news is, we don’t have much longer to wait until we find out.

I'm surprised that the devs would decide to try and build up hype for an update most forumers are already playing the beta of.

I'd hope the teased update would be just a small hotfix that'd add Crab King, Shadow Pieces and Ancient Guardian's magnificent ornaments.

But yall probably right, it'll most likely be RWYS

Just now, Szczuku said:

I'm surprised that the devs would decide to try and build up hype for an update most forumers are already playing the beta of.

I'd hope the teased update would be just a small hotfix that'd add Crab King, Shadow Pieces and Ancient Guardian's magnificent ornaments.

But yall probably right, it'll most likely be RWYS

Nah it’s a new skin set that accompanies RWYS- Every beta has had new skins released once the full version leaves beta, and we already know ONE of them is the Scissors skin for the razor. :) 

I kinda get the feeling that the unpurchasable, unweaveable currently holiday exclusive limited time skins will be made available. I would totally love to be able to craft Gingerpig storage chests outside of WintersFeast just to set up my own little villages made entirely of storage boxes.

I also think we may see new (returning) skins on Klei rewards, Such as the Metamorphosed Flame & Maybe those Tencent Exclusive Torch/Firepit skins.

I could always be totally wrong of course.. but I think those sound far more likely then getting an Unannounced surprise character Rework.

Archived