Thank you klei

i have been reading that forum and i found a TON of peaple complaining about wicker nerf, complaining about the farming system being too complicated, complaining about wormwood...

i am not saying they are wrong, they have their opinions and i respect it. i just noticed that few peaple thanked devs for the update

so, this is a threat just to say I liked the update very much and i apreciate the excelent work you guys are doing! 

It probably goes without saying that I absolutely adore the new farming system. It's got some quirks here and there, but I thoroughly enjoy it. I'm outright ecstatic that Klei chose to make such a bold decision to mess with a core system. Fresh flashy content is good and all, but something like this every now and then is simply splendid. Never in my right mind would I have ever expected it, and yet Klei continues to deliver.

Kudos!

7 hours ago, Wardin25 said:

might as well, thk u clay

Spoiler

Dre.jpg.00ecf05be2e9a1f2a8a2c591b98a4d09.jpg

ok with that out of the way.what are we talking about?

oh were talking about how amazing klei is?

oh were talking about how they kindly listen to their fans?

oh were talking about how kind and hard working they are?

yeah clay Klei is amazing 

Yes I agree, approvals often get left out of sight compared to vocal complaints. I really loved these new additions too, they really worked hard in each design and while it all looked scary at first, just a little engagement with the new agriculture system shows how much effort went into it and how nicely it is designed. It finally makes farming much more engaging and rewarding and even if you don't have too much attention to five, it's a much better food source now, to have plots with fruits or vegetables; with each plant given unique stats and personalities and even a nice miniboss with a wonderful reward. It might be my favorite ROT update yet. Very rewarding and beautiful. My only suggestion to improve it, as the other thread suggests, to move Durian into compost-consuming manure giving plants category to give it some character and way to stand out against Dragonfruit. 

Archived