Why Wickerbottom Skins Looks Really Same?

I like Wickerbottom. I really like her, but most of her skin really looks same. There is small changes in her hair and clothes, the rest of it is tottaly same. Magmatic and Forge skins are just have different colors with same style. Face expression is same. I just want to it change. Also sadly the only skin that fit on normal game (not roleplay) is survivor and default one. Here is skins from Guest Of Honor/Victorion skin for Maxwell and Wicker, you can see it. The other characters have more different and interesting looking skin but all of Wicker skins are based on magic.

Also I don't want her skins get deleted. I just want to see more "Different" and "Interesting" skin for her, maybe on next update. She is not my main but she is perfect and needs more respect.

image.png.c65a3aae0589b70996d85b58aa748980.pngimage.png.4bc0db44283e7be4de4bf8370254af87.png 

Spoiler

image.png.18df197c655312e0d9e6bf5de9ef9d86.pngimage.png.5ba2fbb1e1c72a00c275e7404373c353.png

image.png.2b28a86de341806e3740e6ee5b6573cd.pngimage.png.da5de3a5bb61c478bd9d06e7b939e449.png

image.png.49cdc0e0071d2b2d7fd2456a6ee08ff7.pngimage.png.946b5c052f0d52ab9ac832a991c2a3f8.png

I bought last years Halloween skin for Wicker, I love the Bewitching set.. but I have stopped playing Wicker as much until Klei refreshes her.. I am worried that they will actually listen to the cries of players screaming quote “Nerf her into the Ground!” 
So it’s better to just not play as her so I don’t get used to how she plays NOW and then she ends up changed a lot in Refresh.

Wendy, Willow, Woodie all changed ALOT in their reworks, Wigfrid changed very little And she changed very little because most the community didn’t want changes for her and felt she was fine as is, which the end result was her feeling short changed on exciting new content like the others had.

(it’s my opinion and I’m entitled to it)

Which just cements my worries that Klei is going to listen to the cries of “Nerf Wicker!” And then I won’t like those Nerfs so it’s safer Not to play her.. and then just enjoy the reworked version after its done.

That said- I defiantly hope that WHEN that Rework comes Wickerbottom gets some more Unique skins.. I’ve seen concept sets for stuff like Young Wickerbottom and if she has the powers to summon lightning storms or an army of birds, I’m pretty sure a youth potion is amateurs work for a Merlin level Witch.

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

I bought last years Halloween skin for Wicker, I love the Bewitching set.. but I have stopped playing Wicker as much until Klei refreshes her.. I am worried that they will actually listen to the cries of players screaming quote “Nerf her into the Ground!” 
So it’s better to just not play as her so I don’t get used to how she plays NOW and then she ends up changed a lot in Refresh.

That said- I defiantly hope that WHEN that Rework comes Wickerbottom gets some more Unique skins.. I’ve seen concept sets for stuff like Young Wickerbottom and if she has the powers to summon lightning storms or an army of birds, I’m pretty sure a youth potion is amateurs work for a Merlin level Witch.

I can't agree more! I so love Wickerbottom, and while I would love to see a refresh for her and some truly new skins, a rework that listens to the (nonsense) "nerf her" group would absolutely break my heart. - For the love of all things magical, please don't listen to that group, Klei! But please do show her some love. 
 :wickerbottomthanks:

8 hours ago, asluis said:

Es verdad solo la peinan diferente y le operan los ojos para no usar anteojos :c 

Uh okay?

9 hours ago, Ohan said:

Young Wickerbottom when 65B61723-62E7-42F1-B4E2-724E92B968D2.thumb.png.75c5913c81d340ac0665747cd203c61f.png

This one is pretty different and nice.

8 hours ago, Articestone said:

I mean the big problem with her skins is that she need have her small eyes which created some limitation for her skin

But they can change her face like giving her a smile.

13 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Wendy, Willow, Woodie all changed ALOT in their reworks, Wigfrid changed very little And she changed very little because most the community didn’t want changes for her and felt she was fine as is, which the end result was her feeling short changed on exciting new content like the others had.

(it’s my opinion and I’m entitled to it)

Which just cements my worries that Klei is going to listen to the cries of “Nerf Wicker!” And then I won’t like those Nerfs so it’s safer Not to play her.. and then just enjoy the reworked version after its done.

She is fine for now but few aftergame books would be nice. Or she could find and use oneusage scrolls from ancients which have crazy powers.

Archived