Which character do you believe to have the strongest set of skins?

Which characters do you beleive has the strongest set of skins?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Which character do you think has the most skins that you enjoy quite a bit? Wortox, Wormwood, Warly, Wurt, or Walter are not included because they're new to DST and don't have many skins.

• Wilson
    • Willow
    • Wolfgang
    • Wendy
    • WX-78
    • Wickerbottom
    • Woodie
    • Wes
    • Maxwell
    • Wigfrid
    • Webber
    • Winona

It's late at night and I'm just curious. I'm not including any of the newer characters, like Wortox, Wormwood, Warly, Wurt, or Walter as their fairly new to DST as so don't have many skins for now. Feel free to reply why you chose your answer, I and others would like to know!

I know it's hard to single out one character out of many, as many different characters all have great skins, but oh well.

So I decided to determine how much I like each character's skin sets, and tallying every skin I didn't quite like for each character. Based on the raw numbers, Wendy's skins would be my favorite, followed by Webber, and an equal part for Wigfrid and Wes. My least liked characters would be Wolfgang, followed by Woodie, Winona and Willow. Now this is all fine and dandy, but I decided to factor how  much I liked each skin that I did, and subtracting one digit for each skin that I really, really liked. I only did this for my top liked characters, because I'm lazy. Taking this into account, my most liked characters would be Webber, with two skins I disliked and three skins I liked quite a lot, giving him a score of -1. It would be followed by Wendy, with total score of 1. Wigfrid and Wes are still tied, with a final score of two, with having three skins I dislike and one skin each I like very much.

TL;DR: cute spider child wins once again

Wes, Wes has lots of cool skins, from looking like Joker stepping out of Arkham Asylum, to a Holy Jolly Holiday Elf, Wes has fairly decent skin variety. 
Despite what people may think.. I don’t hate Wes, I merely hate that he doesn’t do anything that other characters can’t do (& better then him) besides create a few Balloons.. And for Single player DS he was fine and didn’t need changes- but now that Willow has a gigantic protector from all Shadows, Woodie can transform between three different powerful transformations, Wendy can negate her hits weaker downside completely by fighting things Abigails petals impact, I can safely say that it wouldn’t hurt to give Wes a little actual useful utility in his kit.

I would absolutely LOVE to be able to play as Wes using my Massive collection of skins available to him, While also bringing some worthwhile perks to other players.

It is scientifically proven that Wolfgang has the strongest set of skins.

I personally like Wilson's and Wendy's skins, they have the cooles, most creative and uniqe ones. Plus Winona's victorian skin, the blacksmith, which is my absolute favourite character skin.

I was going to go with Wilson or Wendy, but they both have at least two skins that I don't care for. WX on the other hand, I don't think there's a single skin they have I don't like. Maybe it's just because I love robots so much, but every single one of their skins is just so cool! And a lot of their skins are meant to be silly, GoH, Hallowed Nights Rook, Unfinished, etc. But I still look at them and think they look stylish. Plus the Victorian and Merrymaker skins are genius, how many people would of thought to give em scuba gear or turn em into a nutcracker? The artists always flex their creativity with this character and I love it.

I don't remember all the skins so I just voted for the characters with the skins I like the most (Wilson victorian, Wolfgang winter, pig king, & victorian, Maxwell winter & victorian). I have tarnished your poll with my incorrect answers.

Archived