Absolutely random ideas that don't deserve their own threads

Lets just come up with random ideas and changes

Here are mine:

When wendy is at 30-20 health, abigail will do an aoe haunt and not attack for 5 seconds

The more hungry warly is, the more resistant he is to heat (up to 30 insulation) and the more full he is, the more resistant he i to cold (again up to 30)

Glaciers spawn at sea during winter and behave like sea stacks that drop ice.

All dishes cooked with the portable crock pot give more positive stat gains and less negative stat gains

Warly does most ocean related things 10% better (because he's from sw)

Add wilbur to DST

Merm king can do a stab attack with his trident and drops a merm mask blueprint on death. This merm mask costs much more to craft and breaks 2 times quicker. You also can't make merms attack merm king

Murdered fish have a tiny chance to drop roe

Fish farm in dst, only yields up to 3 morsels (not live fish) on harvest. Can't farm large fish.

Befriended narwhales will save u from dropping all of your items when drowning

DST gets new events in the form of the popular battle royale and horde modes.

DC/Marvel Comics skins and belongings added to game.

Klei hire professional actors and actresses to perform the actual voices of beloved DS characters in Animated TV series.

The long awaited release of DS single players Hamlet DLC on all platforms bring in huge amounts of unexpected revenue for Klei Developers and they are able to provide amazing content updates for DST.

Klei adds Wes as a guest character for Super Smash Bros where his Balloon Battle Mech is a Serious force to be reckoned with.

Piko squirrel escape hamlet and now run rampant across the plains of DST.

Players in Oasis sandstorms hallucinate  actual island paradise with palm trees

Some of these random ideas I really do wish would happen.

10 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

DST gets new events in the form of the popular battle royale and horde modes.

DC/Marvel Comics skins and belongings added to game.

Klei hire professional actors and actresses to perform the actual voices of beloved DS characters in Animated TV series.

The long awaited release of DS single players Hamlet DLC on all platforms bring in huge amounts of unexpected revenue for Klei Developers and they are able to provide amazing content updates for DST.

Klei adds Wes as a guest character for Super Smash Bros where his Balloon Battle Mech is a Serious force to be reckoned with.

Piko squirrel escape hamlet and now run rampant across the plains of DST.

Players in Oasis sandstorms hallucinate  actual island paradise with palm trees

Some of these random ideas I really do wish would happen.

You forget to cook the green mush before eating...

other ideas i got:

warly loses sanity at 400/min when starving

every character "fears" a certain mob, getting double sanity drain from it

when at 0 sanity, you can't craft anything and cave monkeys will turn into their shadow counterpart

wIlSoN iN sMaSh

ham bat is edible and has the properties of raw meat. It also has a crock pot value of 2 meat

chopping board, warly specific structure, lets you make the raw counterparts of certain crock pot foods that can be cooked later on a fire

warly gets a butchering knife that gives 1 morsel for every meat dropped from a killed creature and can chop 1 meat into 3 morsels. 100 uses and spear damage

wormwood doesn't lose sanity from eating lichen or kelp

17 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

wind and waves are implemented for sailing, which means that sails  can only steer your boat in one direction per day, and waves will continuously damage your raft

noooo! why would you want to make sailing even more tedious?

If the suggestions in this thread are actually being meant to be taken seriously (which if it’s in the suggestions part of the forums I am assuming this is a legit.. not joke thread) then I have yet another suggestion that I feel does not deserve its own Thread.

I would absolutely love it if each playable character had their own unique craftable structure that served its own Unique function just a little something that lets you leave your personal mark in a world.

Wurts Merm shacks look different from regular spawning shacks and are a craftable structure unique to playing as Wurt so if you see one of those in a world you’ll know a Wurt has been there before.

Wendy has the Sisturn,

Winona has Spotlights and Generators, Structures that plain and simply say “This character has been here”

Wigfrid could have gained something like a Sword in the Stone Just a cool thing to cosmetically place Spears into.

Woodie could have something similar to a Tiki torch Totem that has each of his idols etched into it.

Willow could have a tiny doll house with like fake vinyl cloth flames burning off of it, if they want to give it an actual use maybe Bernie dolls could be put on display in it.

Webber would have a less professional clearly recognizable between normal naturally spawning spider dens Spider Den that has like sticks and twigs sticking out of it looking like something made by a child that had the power to make Spider stuffs but because still somewhat human his aren’t the best quality. (These dens could even like NOT Spawn Spiders if a Webber player isn’t in the server..) it would just look cool and be like oh.. cute there’s a Webber Den over there!

I would come up with more But I would like to see the way Klei reworks them FIRST before requesting this character exclusive structure.

Do note however that this IS NOT a purchasable skin.. it is a specific structure that you can only create if your playing as THAT Particular Character.. & ONLY as that character.

I would absolutely love for this to happen (seriously)

12 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I would absolutely love it if each playable character had their own unique craftable structure that served its own Unique function just a little something that lets you leave your personal mark in a world.

I love that concept. Things like that add flavor to your experience.

I have decided that if I post all my ideas and suggestions for the game into this thread- that My posts can no longer be considered as Disruptive or Off-Topic.

And so With that said (and without creating a whole thread just for this suggestion)

HALLOWED NIGHTS 2021- Here are the changes to Next Years Hallowed Nights event that I would like to see.

A Server setting for Permanent Full Moon.. now Just hear me out on this, You may first think “No way that would ruin the game and there would be no dying in Darkness to Charlie’s attacks!” And you would be Correct in thinking that- HOWEVER you can Already host worlds that are Day Only or with No Night, So what’s the difference?

I’ll tell you! For people who are not Aware on a Full Moon Day (every 11th game day if a remember correctly) The moon lights up the sky letting players roam the map with no darkness but during this time Pigmen mutate into Werepigs, and Ghosts raise from their graves hostile towards anything that comes near.

Perfect for Halloween! Literally very little extra game programming required, under Day Type add an option for Full Moon.

Secondly on that list- might require some game programming but I am sure there’s a Mod out there that already exists for this (and if there’s not there should be!) When Winter season starts.. Birchnut trees will become leaf-less and look like barren dying tree’s this fits the theme of being perfectly spooky.. but I would like it to exist Outside of Winter during Hallowed Nights, Without the snow and the freezing to death part so EVERYONE including new players who die every time Winter starts to Enjoy it.

My third thing I would like in 2021’s would also be the hardest one I think.. but I want an appropriately spooky Hallowed Nights Fire Pit skin (not an Endothermic Version) with Lime Greenish/Light Blue or even Bright Purple flames!

The general idea I’m aiming for is “Cursed Sacred Witches Fire.”

But I defiantly want that Someday Klei! 

That’s uhm that’s pretty much all I want to suggest- Permanent Full Moon, Dead/Dying Trees outside of Winter, and a Super Spooky Fire to look wicked but also keep me feeling extra warm & cozy <3

It is HALLOWEEN so Happy Halloween to all I hope you’ve all had a delightfully frightful time, and with Hallowed Nights here.. and WintersFeast next in line after it I would like to make a single suggestion for that Holiday Update-

Klei I want lights! No not one or two bulbs dropped from a boss, I want A STRING Of Multi-Colored Lights, I can use to decorate things (you can totally upgrade Pearls Hermit House AND a boat mast..) So I would like to be able to upgrade/ Decorate Pigman/Merm shacks with a Multi-colored decorative string of lights..

Literally my favorite thing about Christmas has always been the lights! Riding around with my family in the car with no actual destination to go to except just cruise around town looking at all the yard displays and decorative lights.

Winona has them... 

4E260491-BD01-4939-B9A7-E1B8B3FB556B.jpeg.4992cf089d1d80d40bd3bf80fee62a38.jpeg

I want them.. Please Deliver <3

Thank you that is all. :) 

Archived