76 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite fence skin?

• Pipe
    • Walnut
    • Ash
    • White
    • Gingerbread

2 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

The one that’s not in the game yet.. and can currently only be seen through portrait icons

(the metal fence with spiked tips from the Gorge)

Until I get that I guess I won’t be using any fence skins. Default it is for me! :( 

If you're referring to the fence that blocks sugarwood park, isn't that way too tall to be a fence skin?

32 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

If you're referring to the fence that blocks sugarwood park, isn't that way too tall to be a fence skin?

I don’t know :( I never got to really experience the expansion, but I am certain they can make a smaller version that properly fits Fence sizes.

I’m thinking something like a “Garden Fence” not a large gate fence, down where I live you can find these in actual cemeteries.

Heres a random example picture of some garden for comparison:

AB13B3D5-7A9B-4478-9153-7F851EA99881.thumb.jpeg.de3474012f4f261354085bd85868de40.jpeg

I only say “Gorge Fence” because it shouldn’t take too much effort to make an appropriately sized down version.

I’m going to go with White, Ash, and Walnut. While I know they look different, the design for all 3 is exactly the same.

It allows you to use them for whatever task while still retaining the feel. For instance, if I’m building in a savannah biome, I’ll go with walnut. If I want that crisp white for something to stand out, I’ll go with white.

While not the worst skin ever, my least favorite is pipe fence. There’s very few applications where they work (they work well when they do, though) and looking at them to the side just makes them look off constantly compared to the others, with the exception of gingerbread fences to an extent.

Archived