a big thanks to the klei staff!

i finally raveled my last garland this morning, now i own the whole set! in my excitement i invited several of my friends to come show them off in my personal world<3 thankyou so much klei for putting in the time and effort to make these lovely things for us to collect and wear. if it is the little things that make life well i think this might be it<3

unknown.png.75d732f0b0692db4fb4d26d1a2daa663.png

also i didn't realize until just now noone is wearing a ribbon garland, oops!

for sure though i hope to be playing this excellent game for a long time to come<3

25 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Is skeptical portal a meme yet? 

20200911_154427.png.9068dcdceac06cae8e2516deb0730b12.png

considering i've not screencapped a jovial portal yet i am sure soon enough someone will XD

52 minutes ago, sinisterrkid said:

I like how the portal is like: :wilsondisapproving: weren't they supposed to be starving?

i mean, you can totally do both of those things XD

B..but sir, Top Hats are a higher tier than head garland- they my not look as pretty.. but they are easy for Wendy Mains to mass produce effortlessly & they keep your sanity up more then the head garland will (top hat also won’t still continue to slowly spoil when not being worn)

Top Hat can repaired using Sewing Kit or Winona Duct Tape OR you can just put dying ones on pigs for looks- and craft a new one with 6 Silks.

Which saves the actual flowers from Garland- For things like Fueling Wendy’s Sisturns and making sure that Beeboxes have enough bees around them to produce Honey.

Depending on the settings you have applied to your world Gen.. (such as butterflies and flowers being turned to less or off) then these resources aren’t easily replaced- unlike Silks... which is plentiful & everywhere :) 

Regardless.. the Garland skins are nice- but I only use them until I can get a top hat.

However as a Wendy Main I simply felt like I should be sharing this tip- If you set up multiple Sisturn all around the map.. and keep them full of Flower petal- You can stand beside them and regain sanity.

If you have ever made it to Chapter 5 Darkness in single player Don’t Starve- Think of placing them around you map like Maxwells Lights.. moving from camp to camp & putting petal into Sisturn for free sanity.

If you do NOT have a Wendy in your team- then you will not have to worry about keeping Sisturn fueled- but Sisturns allow Abigail to grow to full strength in faster time, and provide free sanity to those standing near it so they are important for Wendy :) 

(They also require only a 4 Measly Flower petal to be placed inside to fuel them)

3 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

B..but sir, Top Hats are a higher tier than head garland- they my not look as pretty.. but they are easy for Wendy Mains to mass produce effortlessly & they keep your sanity up more then the head garland will (top hat also won’t still continue to slowly spoil when not being worn)

Top Hat can repaired using Sewing Kit or Winona Duct Tape OR you can just put dying ones on pigs for looks- and craft a new one with 6 Silks.

Top Hat? What a fashion paux-pas! Try out the fashion goggles; not only these sleek state of the art haute couture limited edition babies will look perfect on your noggin without obstructing your hair, but they'll also last two whole days longer then the top hats of the old. Best part, you can now have one just for a piece of common two carat gold and a measly swine butt from your murderous travels.

475672896_FashionGoggles.thumb.jpg.0b533d98d33d2cd67d2518d57b459731.jpg

2 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Top Hat? What a fashion paux-pas! Try out the fashion goggles; not only these sleek state of the art haute couture limited edition babies will look perfect on your noggin without obstructing your hair, but they'll also last two whole days longer then the top hats of the old. Best part, you can now have one just for a piece of common two carat gold and a measly swine butt from your murderous travels.

475672896_FashionGoggles.thumb.jpg.0b533d98d33d2cd67d2518d57b459731.jpg

oh, my! what a deal!!

19 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Here in the Constant, once you know the basics of survival and grown past the phase of 'need to survive' to the phase of 'the world is my playground and will bow to my whims', you needn't worry about silly things like big black hats providing more sanity if pretty flower crowns look better! And when one crown is no longer fresh, then plant some butterflies and pick yourself a new one for next season's trend!

Stay fresh!

Archived