Which character would you put in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?

Which character would you put in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Which character?

• Wilson
    • Willow
    • Wolfgang
    • Wendy
    • WX
    • Wickerbottom
    • Woodie
    • Maxwell
    • Wigfrid
    • Webber
    • Winona
    • Warly
    • Wortox
    • Wormwood
    • Wurt
    • Walter

if there were ever a character chosen to represent don't starve in smash, it's mascot, wilson would be chosen because he's quicker to identify than anyone else. By function, woodie is the best choice. Having 3 forms is very flexible when discussing a moveset.

However, the way I see it, there should be a don't starve smash clone. Each and every one of the characters has a unique enough style of play that translates in a fighting game the nature of smash.

Wigfrid would be the character with a disjoint and pretty fast. she could be the swordsman type.

Woodie could transform between 4 forms like pokemon trainer.

Wolfgang could be like half bowser, half donkey kong.

wilson would be link lol.

willow could be... idk... fox? because striking the flintwheel on a lighter could activate a frame 1 attack that starts combos, she could leave trails of fire and fox has an up B called fire fox and she could have an up b called fire girl.

I could talk about this all day.

If there is a don't starve smash clone planned for future release, I'm going to be the best in the world, bro.

BRO

Thing is what Wilson lacks in abilities he can make up in tools. Don't Starve is full of all sorts of weird items and creatures such as the Ham Bat that could serve in place of magical abilities. His Final Smash could be calling forth something like the Deerclops to smack the others around, or maybe he just has a nap in a tent.

Has a small % chance to respawn with a different beard length.

Archived