What's the difference between Snowfallen and Merrymaker?

I wonder this holiday season will we end up with some snowfallen characters getting marrymaker skins and vice-versa. Currently they are mutually exclusive and collectively inexhaustive. They'd have to give only Warly, Walter, Wortox, Wurt and Wormwood the either skins if they want to avoid collision between the two skin packs.

1 hour ago, SinancoTheBest said:

I wonder this holiday season will we end up with some snowfallen characters getting marrymaker skins and vice-versa. Currently they are mutually exclusive and collectively inexhaustive. They'd have to give only Warly, Walter, Wortox, Wurt and Wormwood the either skins if they want to avoid collision between the two skin packs.

Wormwood must be like Christmass Winter Feast tree.

I guess the confusion comes from the fact that the Snowfallen set is more ice themed but there is still some xmas-y stuff going on. Going by the portraits Willow has an ornament, Wendy is caroling, and Wolfgang is handing out gifts. For the skins themselves Webber is wearing red and green and Wolfgang looks a lot like depictions of Santa with a long coat which I want to say is more common in Europe? I always thought they were both Christmas/WinterFeast sets as winter in general is always associated with the holiday; a snowman isn't exclusive to xmas but you see it slapped on xmas merch all the time. Because of that I don't think we need to fill out the sets, I think there isn't much else you can do with the themes. Maybe that's why there are two sets because the ice aspect was limiting?

Archived