Parents: Eat your veggies. Me: I'll have a scoop I suppose

I think the Veggie label should probably be changed to Vegetarian, because Banana Pops, Fruit Medleys and Fistfuls of Jam are also labeled that way.

Not being considered a goodie seems reasonable to me for game balance purposes, because Wigfrid was made able to eat crockpot goodies in DST and ice cream's a potent sanity dish, but the labelling is confusing.

8 hours ago, CameoAppearance said:

I think the Veggie label should probably be changed to Vegetarian, because Banana Pops, Fruit Medleys and Fistfuls of Jam are also labeled that way.

Not being considered a goodie seems reasonable to me for game balance purposes, because Wigfrid was made able to eat crockpot goodies in DST and ice cream's a potent sanity dish, but the labelling is confusing.

1. "Vegeterian" would not fit in with the rest of the labels, not least of all because every non-meat item is vegeterian. And the foods you mentioned are labeled as Veggies because every fruit in the game is labeled a Veggie ("fruit" is merely a crock pot value, not an actual food type). And at least that makes a semblance of sense, what with veggies and fruits both coming from plants. Ice Cream, on the other hand, is a weird outlier, cause it is not in any way plant-related, yet it's labeled as such, when it could have been Generic or Goodie.

2. Wigfrid being able to eat Ice Cream would be utterly inconsequential for game balance, since Ice Cream is overshadowed in each and every aspect by Jelly Salad, which she can eat and is far easier to produce. Wigfrid-friendly Ice Cream would be more or less a flavor thing. (Literally. Heh.)

Archived