Personality Of Next Character

Personality Of Next Character  

71 members have voted

1. 1. We talked about next character's abilty/skill before. But how about personality? I think personality is one of the important reason to play with a character. What would you want about next character's personality? Imo a grumpy captain would be nice.

• Happy/Optimist
    • Sad/Pessimist
    • Crazy/Unbalanced
    • Angry/Furious
    • Proud/Arrogant
    • Grumpy/Surly
    • Realist/Impassive
    • Dramatic/Stagy
    • Humoristic/Funny
    • Energetic/Hyperactive
    • Lazy/Indolent

Seeing that "crazy" option made me realize the potential of a character in a level of insanity so deep that they just don't have a sanity meter. :lol: Though if a character like that were to make it in, I'd hope for an insanity update, i.e: toggleable/new insanity sounds, insanity filter settings, better visibility, etc.

25 minutes ago, Owlrus98 said:

I think Don't Starve has most of these traits in many different characters, but I can't think of anyone whonis inherently angry though. I do love the idea of someone who's too angry to die though.

"The only thing They fear is you"

7 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

If the potential next character happens to be a rework from singleplayer or a recycled unimplemented/removed character, here's what your pick in this poll would indicate :P

1539912988_NextChar.thumb.png.f8ca7f60c8790743f547318b7c3fa946.png

What Wilton is surly about? 

5 hours ago, Slagger said:

What Wilton is surly about? 

Well unfortunately he got the short end of the stick since I first assigned him pessimist to him but didn't have anyone but Winnie and thought she was more fitting to pessimist in my headcannon whereas Wilton could be more grumpy and surly about anything living or any desires he couldn't achieve in life. What do you think the defining characteristics of Wilton would be if Klei did a little Wortox on him?

7 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Well unfortunately he got the short end of the stick since I first assigned him pessimist to him but didn't have anyone but Winnie and thought she was more fitting to pessimist in my headcannon whereas Wilton could be more grumpy and surly about anything living or any desires he couldn't achieve in life. What do you think the defining characteristics of Wilton would be if Klei did a little Wortox on him?

Imo being soulles would fit him more

Anyone else kinda just hope we don't get any more new characters?

I feel like the creative well has long since been tapped since Wortox.

Anything interesting will likely come completely out of left field, Wurt and Walter aren't really exciting choices imo. I suppose we havent gotten a character that reacts to the world with logical weight, Walter take starving, going insane, and being murdered hundreds of times over pretty well

13 hours ago, Ogrecakes said:

Anyone else kinda just hope we don't get any more new characters?

I feel like the creative well has long since been tapped since Wortox.

Anything interesting will likely come completely out of left field, Wurt and Walter aren't really exciting choices imo. I suppose we havent gotten a character that reacts to the world with logical weight, Walter take starving, going insane, and being murdered hundreds of times over pretty well

Wurt is disappointing. Walter is not so bad, have few points. I wished exist characters get update like you saying and get improve with game. But anyway, we are gonna get this character probably.

Archived