[Experimental] - 424761

• Developer

Hey Grifters,

Today was a polish day for all things grift and perk. You now start with 0 perk slots unlocked, and unlock more as you unlock perks. We need to play a bunch of accelerated games in the coming week to tune the rate of perk point gain - the values that are in there right now are our first guess.

There are also smith things happening behind the scenes that I don't call out in these notes. I'll leave discovering that as an exercise for the dataminers :)

MISC

• Fix awarding unlock for Rook's brawl upon campaign completion.
  • Fixed bug where perks weren't being activated in story mode

CARDS

• Updated Shadow Mastery to use temp power
  • Reduced the cost of the bodyguard cards in daily_protect_friend.lua from 1 to 0
  • Back Pedal: Capitalize name.
  • Remove cost reduction for Wide Resonance, this was an oversight from a previous version of the card.
  • ESC on the graft draft popup invokes the Pause menu instead of choosing the Skip option.  This behaviour is consistent with card drafting.

UI

• Improvements to the Perks screen
  • Smooth over some jarring screen transitions when completing a game.

GAMEPLAY

• Update perk points on some higher tier grifts.
  • Add grifts for beating Eonwe and Threekwa.
  • increase the XP prestige bonus to account for the shorter prestige track
  • perk slots are unlockable by unlocking perks
  • Add some additional grifts.

View full update

• Like 4
  • GL Happy 4

28 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Some new cards...maybe?

grisly_trophy.png.88824e0cd4c9b055561e392a5f693a04.pngmental_block.png.77beca14b9a1aabe84aba489ea3793ea.pngtoken_of_hesh.png.ff5b3fe6e63640eac361dad072ebd51e.png

Also Smith has new outfits?? :wilson_curious:

Hide contents

I dunno man, I'm just gonna go to bed...

Drowsiness.png.2ac035291e3f53c31f424819561d7db2.png

I know for sure the second and third ones were there already, not sure about the first (It probably is but my brain is mush at the moment lol). That rook card is a mood isn't it

Whenever the game gets an update the first thing I do is unzip the scripts zip into a folder and then run it side by side with the previous version's scripts in Windiff. Here's what I found, among other things:

Capture.thumb.PNG.255fad95405ec0a61fa230ae8b137cd4.PNG

loooots of new locations for Smith. haven't checked if they have art yet but if they do I'll leave those to you 'Melen because I know for sure my laptop wouldn't be able to handle those. 4k images lag it enough lol

I can check out that Tei quest though, and see if there's anything else of interest...

Edit: Oh my god I must be exhausted. The files in that screenshot were removed. my newest folder is "scriptsv6". My brain I swear aksjdhaks

The locations were added to REGION_PEARL_ON_FOAM.lua if I'm understanding it correctly. some beach places or something

Edited by Sei Bellissima
i need to go to bed
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A problem with the update is that you don't get perk points back when completed grifts increased their perk points gain. Therefore I have some perk points missing because I completed some grifts way too early.

On the other hand, I can do something like this:

image.thumb.png.4239586e6641eadcfc8464f7eea48872.png

• Thanks 1