[Game Update] - 419736

15 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

I'm pretty sure world regrowth does not affect mobs, only plants.

i think it affects rabbits holes too

15 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

I'm pretty sure world regrowth does not affect mobs, only plants.

i think it affects rabbits holes too

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Jason said:

Increased Jelly Salad required ingredients.

I like this change a lot. It makes creating the Salad more of a trade-off in the sense that eating the ingredients raw would result in more hunger and health, or you can get a benefit to sanity instead; whereas before, you were always gaining something when you cooked this dish (now you lose something to gain something, in a way).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Theukon-dos said:

Hasn't this been a problem sense DST released? I wouldn't call that quickly

Previously there was a bug that was being exploited to split goats into new herds to build up multiple herds and prevent their extinction.  When the bug was fixed, the argument was made that there should be *some* way to get more goats, and this suggestion was given to spawn a new goat from following a trail in oasis during rain.

That bug fix was about a week ago.

• Thanks 3

48 minutes ago, Rhovious Aran said:

Does that goat you can now find then multiply into it's own herd? Or is it gonna be like these sad Klaus left over No eyed deers? :)

No matter, a very good, very appreciated change!

It can make its own herd.

• Thanks 3

On 7/8/2020 at 9:37 AM, Rhovious Aran said:

Does that goat you can now find then multiply into it's own herd? Or is it gonna be like these sad Klaus left over No eyed deers? :)

No matter, a very good, very appreciated change!

Not to derail the purpose of the main topic. But on the mention of the one eyed deers. Are the Klaus strays safe to kill or would it affect the key generation upon the next winter?

26 minutes ago, Ryde said:

Not to derail the purpose of the main topic. But on the mention of the one eyed deers. Are the Klaus strays safe to kill or would it affect the key generation upon the next winter?

They are safe to kill and completely independent from your regular deer herds. They also don't despawn unlike the regular ones.

Edited by Rhovious Aran
  • Thanks 1

I was sort of hoping the update would be out today, I guess I should be a little more patient.. I’ll focus on beating DS Single Players Adventure Mode while I wait for the new content to drop.
I just really want to go play with Wavey Jones, He/She sounds Awesome!

20 hours ago, Pikapikap said:

I had a dream last night and dreamed that it was updated today, then klei announced a refreshing character next month.

I wouldn’t get my hopes up, usually if an update hasn’t happened by 5pm my time (it’s 3:45pm now) then there isn’t going to be one on that day. 

Klei’s content updates so far have been- Return of Them update one month, character rework, port or Brand New the next (sometimes we got both a rework and port in the same month) then another RoT update the month after that.

So RoT, Character, RoT, Character, sometimes limited time event like Wintersfeast or Carrat Race, RoT, Character.

its usually only one content update per month.. though they have at times been known to surprise us.

This months update however will likely be the currently in beta Troubled Waters update along with some new skins, maybe a QOL update.

Then NEXT MONTH look for the next character rework or port.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, DaZoul said:

WHICH. ONE. 

Reveal hidden contents

I'm just curious.

I just guess.If you ask me who I think it is? I will vote for Wilson,If the characters are refreshed next month, according to Klei's convention of publishing update messages, when the trouble water update is released, we will know that they will give a screenshot of the animation similar to the prompt when Wendy refreshed? I am looking forward!

Edited by Pikapikap

1 minute ago, Pikapikap said:

I just guess,If the characters are refreshed next month, according to Klei's convention of publishing update messages, when the trouble water update is released, we will know that they will give a screenshot of the animation similar to the prompt when Wendy refreshed? I am looking forward!

yea, a character refresh is almost definitely coming up. Just think: the last refresh was technically wes's, after which it was She Sells Seashells, after which Walter, and at that point I thought a refresh was coming, but nope anotha RoT update with Troubled Waters, so the next bi thing should be a character refresh

2 minutes ago, DaZoul said:

yea, a character refresh is almost definitely coming up. Just think: the last refresh was technically wes's, after which it was She Sells Seashells, after which Walter, and at that point I thought a refresh was coming, but nope anotha RoT update with Troubled Waters, so the next bi thing should be a character refresh

Wes' "refresh" on April Fool's Day is a friendly joke, he will get a real refresh in the future XD

1 minute ago, Pikapikap said:

Wes' "refresh" on April Fool's Day is a friendly joke, he will get a real refresh in the future XD

Is he though? I really dont know what could be changed with him. Make him even harder? I mean, sure fine do it, but making him easier is out of the question, and so is giving him a somewhat useful perk. The whole point is that he sucks, he always sucked, and he will always suck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DaZoul said:

Is he though? I really dont know what could be changed with him. Make him even harder? I mean, sure fine do it, but making him easier is out of the question, and so is giving him a somewhat useful perk. The whole point is that he sucks, he always sucked, and he will always suck.

wes is very interesting. He is a challenging character, but the current version he is not particularly important for the team, but I like him very much. I hope klei will bring surprises when wes refreshes.:wilson_blush:

Edited by Pikapikap