Small thing about the recent Steam event...

they are absolutely adorable, I got the wendy animated sticker in an instant.

I also love the new awards system, I just got 16 awards on my workshop items today! Haha (thank you for the steam awards kind strangers)

I'm looking through the "From games you play" section, and dude, I'm loving how like EVERY game has stickers and backgrounds for it.  Like, even super old ones, and free games.  I fell over backwards when I saw that _the original Princess Maker, from freaking 1991_, has stickers...

Obviously I'm'a snap up the Wilson and Wendy stickers really fast too--I already have over 10,000 points for some reason (left over from the Year of the Rat thing, I think) and then must...resist...spending...money...

...Notorious

Or actually, how you get these _at the moment_ is you attempt to log into Steam, then IF you can at all, click on the thing that would normally let you get a sticker with points and marvel as it...sits there doing absolutely nothing.

Seriously their servers have been wonked out (for quite a few people, at least) since last night, so...well I think this picture from the Steam reddit sums it up nicely:

Yeah that's about right.  (And yes, I upvoted it. : P)

...Notorious

Archived