Jump to content

[Game Update] - 416301


Recommended Posts

  • Developer
  • Fixed ghost Walter from being invisible
  • Fixed an issue with clipping in Walter’s face textures
  • Fixed texture issues on small Woby
  • Adding a saddle to big Woby no longer crashes the game
  • Players can no longer dismantle the portable tent once it’s burned
  • Fixed the tent duplication bug when dismantling the portable tent
     

View full update

  • Like 13
  • Thanks 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

While I appreciate you guys SOOOO MUCH, I can't help but be a little annoyed..

I've spent all day, 1st day back at work, waiting to get home for Woby, I then had to wait about 2hrs still, lmfao that's OK.

Then he drops!. and I buy Deluxe, and a bunch of skin packs..

Since then, few hours later, I am still trying to start a new world with Walter!!!!! WTF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, dirtee tuk Os said:

While I appreciate you guys SOOOO MUCH, I can't help but be a little annoyed..

I've spent all day, 1st day back at work, waiting to get home for Woby, I then had to wait about 2hrs still, lmfao that's OK.

Then he drops!. and I buy Deluxe, and a bunch of skin packs..

Since then, few hours later, I am still trying to start a new world with Walter!!!!! WTF

please stop spamming

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Post on the "bug report" subforum they will help you eventually. You can also try checking the game integrity files, and/or re-installing DST.

Thanks, I'll do that. Old to the game, made my account here last year, but only active very recently. Sorry for spamming like a child lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, dirtee tuk Os said:

Thanks, I'll do that. Old to the game, made my account here last year, but only active very recently. Sorry for spamming like a child lol

Disable any mods you have also. Mods are not yet compatible with the latest build, maybe one is damaging your game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Disable any mods you have also. Mods are not yet compatible with the latest build, maybe one is damaging your game.

With or without doesn't make a difference. Thanks for your help, I have logged a report in the appropriate channel. Sorry again

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, PeterA said:

We're working on that now. So, hopefully today assuming everything goes smoothly.

Ahhhhhh Hamlet on Xbox!!! I’ve been waiting YEARS For this. Omg Ahhh! Thanks @Hornete for informing Me.

Also goodluck on bug fixes and thanks again for bringing Hamlet to consoles!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
  • Create New...