Don't Starve Together Concept Mob: Volt Hounds

Hello everyone,

I was bored and thought of a pretty basic concept mob, Volt Hounds. You can probably guess what they do. They are like Fire Hounds and Ice Hounds, but instead of lighting a fire or freezing nearby mobs upon death, they cause a strike of lightning to strike wherever they die, and it could probably hit the player. These guys would only spawn during spring, replacing Ice Hounds during spring, and the rest is pretty straightforward.

Health: 100

Damage: 30

Insanity Aura: -40/min

Attack Period: 2

Attack Range: 3

Running Speed: 10

Special Ability: Lightning strikes upon death, and can travel in water

Loot: 1x Monster Meat (100%, 1x Hound's Tooth (50%), 1x Yellow Gem (2%)

Modders, feel free to mod this if you want, you don't have to credit me, but it would be appreciated :). This art was pretty easy to make, but still took some time. I have a lot of time on my hands in lockdown land, so feel free to give me suggestions on what concept mob I could do next. I'm not the best at making art and editing pictures, but it's fun, so gimme suggestions :).

Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 9.46.58 AM.png

HellHound_bark.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 10.16.35 AM.jpg

12 minutes ago, Moonatik said:

The question is: When we'll domesticate some hounds ?

I'd honestly love some sort of hound domestication, imagine a craftable sled platform (that works like a boat allowing multiple people to jump on) that allows for quick transportation using hounds, there could be a rein that the driver controls and they could act like a taxi of sorts. :D

The crafting recipe could even involve a new item exclusively dropped by Vargs?

image.png.3222e3d18f691bc5a00a4f7810305286.png

Archived