This is very confusing, If Charlie pulls in Wagstaff right before she pulls in Winona Wagstaff arrives prior to Wilson, but Wilson is pulled in by Maxwell, Wilson then Saves Maxwell and replaces him on the Nightmare Throne, Charlie wanders up on Wilson and frees him.

it is important to note that Charlie does not officially begin to wig out between Light and Dark forms until she free’s Wilson from the throne.. almost as if the moment He is free’d she is accepted as his replacement.

So then when exactly does Wagstaff arrive?? And Why does Winona only arrive AFTER Wilson’s reign on the throne ends?

Just now, LinknAllie said:

All I was trying to say is that I want him in the game.  What have I started

Wagstaff is a important character in the lore, so I'm sure Klei wants to give him some proper treatment. In Hamlet, he's a hologram and not completely in the game.

Just now, Mike23Ua said:

So then when exactly does Wagstaff arrive?? And Why does Winona only arrive AFTER Wilson’s reign on the throne ends?

9 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

This is very confusing, If Charlie pulls in Wagstaff right before she pulls in Winona Wagstaff arrives prior to Wilson, but Wilson is pulled in by Maxwell, Wilson then Saves Maxwell and replaces him on the Nightmare Throne, Charlie wanders up on Wilson and frees him.

it is important to note that Charlie does not officially begin to wig out between Light and Dark forms until she free’s Wilson from the throne.. almost as if the moment He is free’d she is accepted as his replacement.

i think wagstaff doesnt went to the constance instead he arrive hamlets island (if that game was canon)

MaxameleonMaxameleon- "I've only just arrived and already I've made a discovery."

3 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

i think wagstaff doesnt went to the constance instead he arrive hamlets island (if that game was canon)

Wormwood was born in Hamlet. And yet, he somehow get to the Constant. Wilson and Maxwell build a portal prototype to reunite survivors, so Wormwood got into Constant by their help? Wagstaff could do the same. However, he discribed as "Don`t Starve exclusive character", so I can only hope for porting him into DST.

1 hour ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

also i remember that he has a quote (i dont remember of which item) that says something like "with this i could end the hunger of the world"

The quote is from the belt of hunger, I think.

And I’m pretty sure Wagstaff isn’t evil, but I’m not 100% sure, and there’s not a lot of evidence of him being good, but I consider him to be neutral. I don’t think he wants to dominate the world but I also don’t think he wants to be a hero.....kind of like Maxwell? Just that Maxwell is probably helping the survivors against his will

18 minutes ago, MagicalSkies said:

And I’m pretty sure Wagstaff isn’t evil, but I’m not 100% sure, and there’s not a lot of evidence of him being good, but I consider him to be neutral. I don’t think he wants to dominate the world but I also don’t think he wants to be a hero.....kind of like Maxwell? Just that Maxwell is probably helping the survivors against his will

Yeah, I've got the impression from him that he's more of a Capitalist Man(tm). I figured he was mostly in for himself. Yeah, maybe he could end world hunger with the Belt of Hunger, but that's not the BEST way to end world hunger. Instead of tackling systemic barriers that allow for famine to exist, he's attempting to slap a bandaid on it and calling it a day. 

While I don't like playing Wagstaff that much, I'd LOVE to see him put into DST, mostly because it would break the game in just the right way possible; lore wise. While timelines can get a bit washy, I feel like it wouldn't be a stretch if he was a projection in DS, but eventually got sucked in during Winona's short and is now physically present. I feel like that would be a good continuation of his character, along with a possible rework. A synergy with Winona would be nice as well. 

However, I also feel like him switching places with Charlie and becoming the new ruler of the Constant is ALSO a progression for his character I could see. 

6 minutes ago, Blueleaf12 said:

However, I also feel like him switching places with Charlie and becoming the new ruler of the Constant is ALSO a progression for his character I could see. 

Yeah and I want Professor Mourier to be a secondary antagonist. Not sure how that'll work but maybe in the future.

1 hour ago, Dragonboooorn said:

Wormwood was born in Hamlet. And yet, he somehow get to the Constant. Wilson and Maxwell build a portal prototype to reunite survivors, so Wormwood got into Constant by their help? Wagstaff could do the same. However, he discribed as "Don`t Starve exclusive character", so I can only hope for porting him into DST.

if he built a portal to other world i thing he can do in that world another portal. If the loose scientific wilson can albert einstein can do it better xD

Archived