Is "inst.components.foodaffinity:AddPrefabAffinity("smallmeat", TUNING.AFFINITY_15_CALORIES_LARGE)" really all you need to do?  I tried adding it to smallmeat and the food value only increased up to about 18, not 28 like I had expected.  Also, when I changed the number from 15 to 150, the change reverted, suggesting it's part of some code in the game and not simply the food value being added.

Is "inst.components.foodaffinity:AddPrefabAffinity("smallmeat", TUNING.AFFINITY_15_CALORIES_LARGE)" really all you need to do?  I tried adding it to smallmeat and the food value only increased up to about 18, not 28 like I had expected.  Also, when I changed the number from 15 to 150, the change reverted, suggesting it's part of some code in the game and not simply the food value being added.

On 5/28/2020 at 11:05 PM, bitcrushed_rage said:

I gotcha I was just a bit surprised that that was all. I mean, I expected them to gain sanity from eating their fav food. If I ate my fav food I'd be pretty happy. But I actually like this, now that I've had a moment to process it. 

Bacon and Eggs on Wilson, Honey Nuggets on Woodie, and Butter Muffins on WX-78 are the first thing that come to mind for me, and the +15 flat on those actually sounds really cool. I wonder if this will tweak the way people approach these characters.

Feeling bad for the Warly mains, though. More memorization (if they aren't using mods or websites to get all their recipes)
Oh yeah and they don't even get a fav food of their own. The price to be paid as a chef, I suppose

You feel bad for Warly mains? Imagine of your favorite food did 12.5 hunger,  Wortox's favorite is a joke. 

On 5/29/2020 at 7:08 AM, Shosuko said:

I think they specifically chose the worst item possible to be his favorite food.  Hard to get, requires another player to play a more rarely seen character, and he gets no special benefit.  Its the perfectly wrong dish for him, absolutely, perfectly, wrong lol  Which makes it so right!

Not to mention it requires combining Butter and Pomegrenade/Melon/Durian. I seriously can't think of a better dish to troll us Wes players with. A much milder teasing could've been done with Waffles but I guess they went the ultimate nope route. 

On 7/23/2020 at 10:50 PM, FurryEskimo said:

The TUNING.AFFINITY_15_CALORIES_LARGE refers to the tuning file and its setting, so you can't change the 15 to 150 as that isn't where the value is set.  Yes that should be all you need to do, but if you wanna show me where you put it I can see about replicating it after work to see what might be wrong.

Archived