1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

Undead Labs said the same thing about their Bounty Broker in State of Decay 2... I then spent the next 2 months proving them wrong- And they had to update their game to make him even more unkillable.

Don’t you DARE Tempt me with sweet little old Crabby Lady, because I was siding with she was so adorable she deserved to live.

I wasn’t trying to tempt you- Just used her as an example for don't starve npc’s, since she’s the only one.

I agree, Pearl is too adorable to kill! But I would like to kill the pig king though

34 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Don’t you DARE Tempt me with sweet little old Crabby Lady, because I was siding with she was so adorable she deserved to live.

She literally cant die, she doesnt have the health component.

9 minutes ago, Hornete said:

She literally cant die, she doesnt have the health component.

Neither Did the Bounty Broker.. But they never expected players to lure an entire towns worth of boss zombies onto him and then drive a van with purposefully placed propane tanks into him before bailing out.

He was “Immune” to damage from Normal Zombies... he was Not so Immune to the 1 Hit kill animations of the Freaks after being blown to their feet.

It goes without saying.. they had to repatch their game, but that’s my job man.. that’s what I love to do- I used to intentionally try to come up with wacky glitches or creative ways of doing something that the Developers never would’ve even thought about.

THAT is Why DST’s Return Of Them Updates go through its Beta phase... because when the Entire World is playing their game & doing things Klei Staff would have never even considered.. Obviously bugs, glitches & Exploits are bound to arise from that.

How many of you still have Carrat Race tracks in your world or a Carrat Shrine That still has Seed on it? I do.. and on the Xbox One- If you craft a Carrat and then place him on Carrat Podium to view his stats, your game will crash instantly because the Quotes you used to have for that are no longer in the game.

The simplest fix would be making Carrat no longer placeable on Podium probably.. but then again, it’s such an Unimportant thing that I just hammered down all the Carrat Related stuff so Klei wouldn’t have to go back and work on updating it.

And before any of you get upset- I defiantly plan to see what all I can or can’t Intentionally break when it comes to Crabby Hermit Lady... 100 gunpowder’s around her Hermit house are defiantly going to Happen. :) 

40 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

snip

No, like. In the game code, things that have health get the "health" component added to them. Our ol granny crab doesnt have the health component added at all, she cant be damaged in any way shape or form. It's literally impossible for her to get hurt.

25 minutes ago, Hornete said:

No, like. In the game code, things that have health get the "health" component added to them. Our ol granny crab doesnt have the health component added at all, she cant be damaged in any way shape or form. It's literally impossible for her to get hurt.

Can I teleport her into a pool of molting lava to test that? 

Archived