Community Choice Vignette - Wortox - Possessions

I would like to make a request- I Really don’t care at all which scene ends up chosen by the community but if it’s from a particular characters animated short can we at least make a rule that the vignette MUST at least have the character in Question actually In the Screenshot?

Please? <3

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

I would like to make a request- I Really don’t care at all which scene ends up chosen by the community but if it’s from a particular characters animated short can we at least make a rule that the vignette MUST at least have the character in Question actually In the Screenshot?

Please? <3

I'm pretty sure nothing is stopping them from doing multiple scenes from all the vignettes eventually, we're just choosing the ones that appeal to us the most. Sure, the Vignette that won last time didn't include Winona, but it was techically from Winona's short in some capacity. 

The first "First of Kin" vignette already includes Winona with Charlie, so I don't see anything wrong with it. :o

(plus we already see so much of Winona as it is in promotional material and stuff)

• Developer

Thanks everyone for participating! There were many great nominations, and a few silly ones, hehhehe.

Our winner is... (my personal favorite. ;))

On 4/10/2020 at 5:55 PM, Axelocke said:

It's definitely gotta be this shot for me, I absolutely love the background colors and mountain aesthetic!

image.png.d60426598277427dc112070c82afd03a.png

9 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Thanks everyone for participating! There were many great nominations, and a few silly ones, hehhehe.

Our winner is... (my personal favorite. ;))

Cool I love this picture, Hey @PeterA can the next one be Wurts Short??? Pretty pleaseeee I already have my image pre-Saved on my phone to post! :D 

At least this one actually Has the character the short is about in the photo, so I’m extremely Satisfied with this one :) 

And even though I also voted for Winona’s Conspiracy table photo (which ended up Winning) Sadly she is Not in the frame.

I can only hope Winona’s short ends up being the only one we get without the character in the shot.

Archived