PETS SHOULD BE ABLE TO TRANSFORM AND HAVE ABILITIES!!

pets should have the ability to transform and and actually have abilities.Becuase so far they are pretty useless and are only there for pure fun.

Different pets should have different abiltities.Varglings for example should be able to sniff out bones and bury them and attack enemies.While the kitty kit should be able to do what a cat coon does and spit out items while being able to attack.Pets should have a use in the game.pets also shouldn't be immortal they all should have health based on their rarity and complexity.Life for example:A broodling should have the most health becuase of how hard it is to get this pet.These ideas should apply to all pets.The petting mechanic is still a good addition and should still be in the game.

1 hour ago, Charlie Dark said:

maybe they could have a sanity aura! so we don't have to go on walrus rampages every chance we get during winter to get that Tam o' Shanter          NoToRiOuS...

You got Glommer for that. You can even eat its shi... "pink by-product" for a boost in sanity.. in an interesting direction :encouragement:

38 minutes ago, Charlie Dark said:

G-glommer? I kill it every time >:) ! to spawn krampus 

If you want nigh "perfect efficiency", you smack the life out of poor Cronenbergian fluff-ball spider-horror in evenings of Full Moon days to have said shot at le elusive 1%-sacky-sack AND still benefit from its sanity presence/insanity-plus-healing poop bonanza for rest of month.

I want semi useful pets too. Technically the moth is better than all pets because it gives light. If all pets had a little perk like that then it'd give the people who don't care for the vanity aspect a choice other than moth.

On 4/10/2020 at 10:38 AM, JustMikey said:

pets should have the ability to transform and and actually have abilities.Becuase so far they are pretty useless and are only there for pure fun.

Different pets should have different abiltities.Varglings for example should be able to sniff out bones and bury them and attack enemies.While the kitty kit should be able to do what a cat coon does and spit out items while being able to attack.Pets should have a use in the game.pets also shouldn't be immortal they all should have health based on their rarity and complexity.Life for example:A broodling should have the most health becuase of how hard it is to get this pet.These ideas should apply to all pets.The petting mechanic is still a good addition and should still be in the game.

If you guys got any other ideas then tell me below.Please let Klei entertainment see this!!!

i think its a great idea as they are just a waste of your time in a world for survival and have no benefits[except the moth but that is only one]. also as its a survival game i think the vargling should be able to attack for you and defend you.i think that the cat show be able to keep rats and mice away [if they add any]and other pets others

the mothling is a light source so the other pets also should have little perks and abilities imo.

the kittykat can catch butterflies if they are close

the wargling can bring every once and while a bone shard

the glomglom can also make little pink poops

and the dragonfly could cook food if you feed him wood or something. :D

On 4/10/2020 at 10:38 AM, JustMikey said:

If you guys got any other ideas then tell me below.Please let Klei entertainment see this!!!

I like the idea of this but i think that each pet should be for one specific character each. This could mean that the pet could help each character out with what they are doing and i think it would be good and great fun if that happened. But for this to happen there needs to be more pets in the game. Just to add one all pets could have a perk that links with the character background.

Hope you guys like this and if you have other ideas please comment below i would love to hear them.

17 minutes ago, Thebeast626 said:

I like the idea of this but i think that each pet should be for one specific character each. This could mean that the pet could help each character out with what they are doing and i think it would be good and great fun if that happened. But for this to happen there needs to be more pets in the game. Just to add one all pets could have a perk that links with the character background.

Hope you guys like this and if you have other ideas please comment below i would love to hear them.

Thats a really weird idea as how about if you want a pet thats different to your character.you should think about it again

On 4/12/2020 at 10:19 AM, Captain_Rage said:

We don't think, therefore we aren't.

Sincerely,

ok

On 4/12/2020 at 2:32 AM, minespatch said:

Uh... Are you okay, Tigerboy? :wilson_shocked:

whats the problem

Archived